URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 2034
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Bachelor Sean Round Six 2/5/13"

Posted by Round Robin on 02-05-13 at 02:43 PM
Tonight at 9PM we have another episode of the Bach. And tonight we apparently get more bull$hit drama from the lovely Tierra. Oh, joy. Sean, you soft hearted sucker! Post your thoughts on this debacle here.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"History Repeats Itself"
Posted by CSHS79 on 02-05-13 at 03:40 PM
If the other ladies were smart enough to ignore Tierra, she might already be gone. With all their warnings, they've actually kept Tierra on Sean's mind as well as bringing out his protective side. It happened with Jake & Vienna and Ben & Courtney and we all know how their seasons turned out.

Ladies when will you smarten up & learn from past seasons??

"RE: History Repeats Itself"
Posted by Round Robin on 02-05-13 at 05:45 PM
They will never learn. The casting directors and producers will ensure it.

"RE: Bachelor Sean Round Six 2/5/13"
Posted by rachelOH63 on 02-05-13 at 05:47 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-05-13 AT 05:47 PM (EST)

Would anyone, besides me, like to see a Bachelor/(ette) with older people? I suppose then there is potential for too many skeletons in the closet...

Posted by Ants on 02-05-13 at 07:48 PM
No, I prefer seeing the young folks (and I'm older - 50)

Anyway, it looks like they're going to have another injury/mishap tonight. The roller derby was an accident waiting to happen. Tonight, they're gonna have them swim in what looks like very cold water. They were careless in thinking of challenges this season.

Posted by Round Robin on 02-06-13 at 10:22 AM
I think I've had about all I can take of the Little Ball of Hate, as RS calls her. I will be so glad when Tierra is gone. Fleiss won't be glad, but screw him.