URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 2029
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Bachelor Sean Round Three"

Posted by Round Robin on 01-21-13 at 05:15 PM
Third episode tonight, down to 16 girls at the start. Sarah implied in her interview in the news section here that Sean reveals something tonight and that things get a little interesting. We shall see. Post your thoughts about round 3 here.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Bachelor Sean Round Three"
Posted by Ants on 01-22-13 at 08:27 AM
Amanda and Tierra - bleh.

"Tierra & Amanda"
Posted by CSHS79 on 01-22-13 at 03:49 PM
Tierra seemed sweet at the start and I liked her. However, from the promos she's this season's Courtney/Vienna. We all know what happened there---they walked away with the guy. But she upped their game with the fall down the stairs. The other girls suspect it was faked as do I. With Tierra's dance training she could easily fake a fall and not be hurt. But she certainly ate up Sean's sympathy which was her obvious goal and will probably milk the situation for all it's worth.
As for Amanda, I think she's slightly misunderstood, not that I hope she wins. The other girls say she's not overfriendly but lights up when Sean is around. Clearly since as she says she's here for Sean, she's not expending any energy in making friends.
In the end, this could be her downfall, but who knows how or why she makes her exit.

"RE: Tierra & Amanda"
Posted by Ants on 01-22-13 at 08:25 PM
LAST EDITED ON 01-22-13 AT 08:28 PM (EST)

"With Tierra's dance training she could easily fake a fall and not be hurt."

Good catch. I didn't know she was a dancer. Also, she timed it perfectly, just as Sean was coming to pick up AshLee. How convenient. In addition, she did NOT want to go to the hospital. She wanted to stay there and eat up the attention that Sean gave her.

"RE: Tierra & Amanda"
Posted by JoeGazillionaire on 01-22-13 at 09:14 PM
>Tierra seemed sweet at the start
>and I liked her. However,
>from the promos she's this
>season's Courtney/Vienna. We all know
>what happened there---they walked away
>with the guy. But she
>upped their game with the
>fall down the stairs. The
>other girls suspect it was
>faked as do I. With
>Tierra's dance training she could
>easily fake a fall and
>not be hurt. But she
>certainly ate up Sean's sympathy
>which was her obvious goal
>and will probably milk the
>situation for all it's worth.
>
>As for Amanda, I think she's
>slightly misunderstood, not that I
>hope she wins. The other
>girls say she's not overfriendly
>but lights up when Sean
>is around. Clearly since as
>she says she's here for
>Sean, she's not expending any
>energy in making friends.
>In the end, this could be
>her downfall, but who knows
>how or why she makes
>her exit.

It's so hard to find the right girl....once you get past the looks. Sean has his work cut out for him.

Posted by mrc on 01-22-13 at 10:16 AM
Have I mentioned that Kacie always looks drunk? At least now she's at home.

Desiree is my fave so far, but her prominence so early argues against her being the final pick. Lesley from D.C. looks like a definite F4, but I don't see it any further. Despite her drunkenness, Lindsey seems to have turned a corner in Sean's mind. Maybe AshLee is the hidden F4 choice I haven't been able to pick up on yet. She could even be the surprise winner.

A Slice of Manga

"Kacie Shot Herself in The Foot"
Posted by CSHS79 on 01-22-13 at 02:40 PM
As always the one who tries to warn the Bachelor/ette about any of the other contestants shoots himself/herself in the foot. If Kacie had more time at the cocktail party to apologize, she could've redeemed herself. Or perhaps if her intial conversation about the tension she felt in the house was handled differently, it couldn't have backfired. But having gone thru this situtation during Ben's season, she should have been smarter and kept her mouth shut.

"RE: Kacie Shot Herself in The Foot"
Posted by AyaK on 01-22-13 at 06:45 PM
LAST EDITED ON 01-22-13 AT 06:46 PM (EST)

That implies that you think Kacie cared about ingratiating herself to Sean. Or that Sean isn't the biggest waste of space on this show since Jesse Palmer.

Personally, I think Kacie made the right choice, and the best thing that could have happened to her was to get away from this freak.

"Must Have Cared"
Posted by CSHS79 on 01-23-13 at 01:11 PM
Unlike the other girls, Kacie actually met Sean previously in New York. She came on the show to see if something more than friendship could be sparked between her and Sean and maybe it could've happened.
There was no reason for her to bring up any tension behind the scene with Sean. Even Sean said neither Amanda or Desiree said anything to him so why should she. If she were smart she could've had this conversation with Amanda and Desiree, as in "I like you both but I'm having a hard time with the tension between you two." Maybe even Chris Harrison/a producer could mediate and not Sean.
All in all, since Kacie seems to have moved on and by now Sean chose someone, what should have have happened.

Posted by Flowerpower on 01-23-13 at 10:50 PM
I think Desiree is the top contender at this point. I think the conflict between her and Amanda was an excuse to get rid of Kasey for Sean. He said it flat out, it wasn't there for him. I think Sean was very impressed by Ashlee. I think she will be an F4. I think he is bending over backwards for Sarah, but I just don't feel it with these two. Nor does Lesley do much for me...

Selma is adorable and has been on the back burner...I think she gets a date next week. So far, I think it's Desiree, all the way!

Posted by Round Robin on 01-24-13 at 01:51 AM
From what Sean said to Kacie when he sent her home, I think he had already made up his mind to drop her and Kacie mentioning the tensions in the house to him merely greased her way out the door. That never works, but she was already headed for the reject pile and that didn't change the outcome.

Posted by dirtyofthesouth on 01-24-13 at 11:16 PM
What does everyone think of them setting the world record for longest onscreen kiss? Seems like it would easy to break. I found this funny recap about it too <http://www.helloloser.com/2013/01/24/bachelor-breakdown-sean-isnt-here-to-make-friends/>