URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 2028
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Don't judge a book by its cover: BTA Game wk 2"

Posted by buckeyegirl on 03-07-06 at 06:42 AM
LAST EDITED ON 03-07-06 AT 06:43 AM (EST)

ETA: This is just a role playing game, not a discussion thread. To sign up please do so in the sign up thread. Please remember to keep all character related posts in this thread.
zI write this in a rush as I head off to work...

**Gasp** Mr. Trump Sir,
I can't believe that after how many seasons, you send moi on vacation...and replaced me with your daughter...I mean I know she went to WHartan and all, but didn't she learn bigger words then impressive??? I must admit that I was moved by your Trumpism this week, and loved the reward....

Gold Rush-Way to come back after your defeat last week.
Lee-Are you that afraid of Lenny that you let him walk all over you?
Lenny- I think you single handly made Gold Rush win....
Tarek-How many confessionals did you have last night? I mean I know you're good eye candy and all, but we hardly heard from anyone else on Gold Rush!!

Synergy

Brent, Brent, Brent...I think Donald gave me my vacation to spare my eyes the sight of you in a bathrobe doing those dances **Shudder**

Pepi-who were you again?
Stacy-You call yourself a NY District Attorney? Please.

Roxanne-where you there?

George, I missed you buddy....they can never replace us...

I promise never to question your judgement again Mr. Trump.

Table of contents
  • Pepi the Pawn,CattyChat, 07:49 AM, 03-07-06
  • Stoopeed Americans - Part 2,CattyChat, 08:01 AM, 03-07-06
    • RE: Stoopeed Americans - Part 2,prosecutor, 09:15 AM, 03-07-06
    • RE: Stoopeed Americans - Part 2,Scuba Steve, 10:09 AM, 03-08-06
  • If you want me to threaten you I will........,adricharlie, 04:32 PM, 03-07-06
  • Who am I?,Sahara, 05:25 PM, 03-07-06
    • I dunno.,Angelfood, 09:02 PM, 03-07-06
      • RE: I dunno.,Sahara, 06:23 PM, 03-10-06
  • RE: Don't judge a book by its cover: BTA Game wk 2,greeneyes, 12:53 PM, 03-08-06
    • RE: Don't judge a book by its cover: BTA Game wk 2,adricharlie, 02:54 PM, 03-09-06
      • RE: Don't judge a book by its cover: BTA Game wk 2,buckeyegirl, 07:35 AM, 03-10-06
      • RE: Don't judge a book by its cover: BTA Game wk 2,Sahara, 06:16 PM, 03-10-06
      • RE: Don't judge a book by its cover: BTA Game wk 2,greeneyes, 01:41 PM, 03-13-06
  • Mr. Cab Driver,buckeyegirl, 09:36 AM, 03-10-06
    • RE: Mr. Cab Driver,jackandjill, 01:46 PM, 03-14-06

Messages in this discussion
"Pepi the Pawn"
Posted by CattyChat on 03-07-06 at 07:49 AM
I don't understand why I was fired. I did my best to control that basketcase, Brent. He exhausted me, so that I could barely get out of bed in the morning.

Stacy, why did you get me and the team all riled up in support of you and then you do a 180 and say Brent really DIDN'T threaten you. You upset the entire team with your crying and we believed that you were attacked. At least you were fired before me!!

I need to go back to Miami, where the air is warm and clear and there is skin galore to look at. I need to get to the beach to restore my energy. SoBe, here I come, baby. You know you miss me -- hey, where is my Speedo????

Oh and good luck Gold Rush, you're going to need it.

"Speedy is my middle name"

"Stoopeed Americans - Part 2"
Posted by CattyChat on 03-07-06 at 08:01 AM
I miss you this week, Carolyns. You are most strong & bootefuls woman. In Russia, you would be worths many, many favors to buys. I would buys you, Carolyns. I look for you next week.

Lee, you's lucky I save you this week. All you do is talk, talk, talk -- what word? What word? We need know what word? What boolsheets, I say to you! Who care what word? We need peoples to text, that is all!

I am on a team of idiootz. I know not why they don't listen to me first, but I make them hear me. I say very loudly all English words I know best. My team is full of boolsheets and I will slowly conquer thems all.

At least the womens listen to Lenny. Lenny is very handsome mans and I loves the womens. I will protect the womens, as they are strong and booteefuls.

I thinks I am scaring Lee and Tareks, because they know Lenny is mans of action. You listens to Lenny or Lenny will dispose of you's.

Tsar Lenny - Ruler of Stoopeed Americans

"RE: Stoopeed Americans - Part 2"
Posted by prosecutor on 03-07-06 at 09:15 AM
Interesting very very interesting

"RE: Stoopeed Americans - Part 2"
Posted by Scuba Steve on 03-08-06 at 10:09 AM
Me? (Mensa) Scared of you? (Mensa) That's a laugh. (Mensa) The only reason you're still here is because there are more pathetic people on this team. (Mensa) Otherwise, we would have sent your @$$ to Siberia. (Mensa)

"If you want me to threaten you I will........"
Posted by adricharlie on 03-07-06 at 04:32 PM
You know we would have won if Stacy would have let me finish a sentence once in awhile. I mean really, just because she was so intimidated by my superior intellect doesn't mean she should walk all over me. Trump saw right through her foolish antics and fired her. He just said I wouldn't last long to make the others feel better. He knows I WILL be the next apprentice.

As for Pepi, what a moron and good riddance to him too.

"Who am I?"
Posted by Sahara on 03-07-06 at 05:25 PM
I am pondering the meaning of my existence. Or do I really exist? Perhaps this is all a delusion and I just need some Haldol. I felt myself walking through space, working on the task, participating in the reward...yet, I look at the tv screen of my life, and I do not even see myself. I have lost my voice. Perhaps I need therapy.

I am feeling so insignificant. This is just how my brother Brent Elmo made me feel every day. He would scream, he would argue, he would cry, he would whine, he would run outside naked on the street acting goofy....The neighbors/school/police would call daily with some kind of complaint/concern/request for therapy concerning Elmo. Therefore, I was invisible. No matter what I did or how good I was, my parents did not see me. So I overachieved and overachieved, but for naught. So here I am (I think) on "The Apprentice", trying to be seen, trying to find my voice.

And that dysfunctional psychotic-episode-waiting-to-happen Elmo Brent has done it to me yet again. How, how, HOW, can I make my voice heard?

*sings* Oh, Papa Donald, can you hear me? Oh, Papa Donald, can you see me?

Analyze THIS, Mr. Trump!

"I dunno."
Posted by Angelfood on 03-07-06 at 09:02 PM
well, you look familiar. where have I seen you before?
The spa - did you give me a European facial last week?

That must be it. Cause I've never heard you speak either.

Trump

"RE: I dunno."
Posted by Sahara on 03-10-06 at 06:23 PM
Perhaps I remind you of your dear mother. Did you actually fall in love with your mother? If so, feel free to transfer that feeling onto me. Because I doubt you could turn down your own very beloved mother to be The Apprentice.

Anytime you would like to schedule a "counseling session", just let me know. My couch is always open.

Analyze THIS, Mr. Trump!

"RE: Don't judge a book by its cover: BTA Game wk 2"
Posted by greeneyes on 03-08-06 at 12:53 PM
I'm just so excited that I actually had some screen time this week.

Yes, my team was pathetic when we were at Times Square. But if I had not woken up everyone else, just think how much worse the loss would have been.

I have to go now, I have an appointment with an eye doctor, ever since I had to witness Brent in a bathrobe, I have been having trouble seeing. Just know that the doctor bill will be coming to Mark Burnett very soon.

Posted by adricharlie on 03-09-06 at 02:54 PM
You know I am the star of the team and just couldn't take your eyes off me. Thanks by the way for realizing what a psycho that fool Stacy was. I mean really, she wasted more of our time than I did. Maybe next week I should be PM......

Posted by buckeyegirl on 03-10-06 at 07:35 AM
Well, you couldn't be any worse as a PM then that Mensa dude. But please, for the love of all that's good no more bath robe dances. I don't think my heart would be able to take it, then y'all would be stuck with Ivanka all season...

I'll never question your judgement again Mr. Trump. Please no more vacations...

Posted by Sahara on 03-10-06 at 06:16 PM
Um, Brent? I know I am not on your team (which is a shame, because I am sure my expertise would have helped others to deal with you), but I would like to be of assistance if possible. I believe that some wonderful herbs to calm your exuberant bursts of activity would be in order.

No, on second thought, you are beyond that. Let me offer you one word...Ritalin.

Analyze THIS, Mr. Trump!

Posted by greeneyes on 03-13-06 at 01:41 PM
Brent,

Don't flatter yourself. If I wanted to stare at a man on this show it would certainly have been Tarek or Sean, not you.

Also, I agree with you on the Stacy thing. If she can't handle you, how on earth does she survive as a NYC DA? Are you sure you want to be PM next time? That would surely seal your fate, since you are already living on borrowed time anyway.

Roxanne

"Mr. Cab Driver"
Posted by buckeyegirl on 03-10-06 at 09:36 AM
LAST EDITED ON 03-10-06 AT 09:37 AM (EST)

I am so sorry you had to deal with Pepi and Stacy...have you recovered from Pepi's monologue yet?

"RE: Mr. Cab Driver"
Posted by jackandjill on 03-14-06 at 01:46 PM
Carolyn,

Not just the monologue, but their incessent whining was nearly unbearable.

>