URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 2027
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Stacy Deserved the Boot!"

Posted by Blacktastic on 03-07-06 at 02:56 AM
I can't tell you how excited I was to see Stacy get fired. After she accused Brent of assaulting, attacking (or any of a myriad of similar words)her I was disgusted. I think she took women back with that kind of reaction. I was so excited that Roxanne called her on her crap. Stacy is the worst kind of person. What do you think?

I'M SO BLACKTASTIC!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Stacy Deserved the Boot!"
Posted by Kattrikk on 03-07-06 at 03:58 AM
I don't think at any point Stacey was concerned for her safety and Trump had no problem pointing that out. BUT, I really must say that if that little freak was shaking his finger in MY face like that, I would have smacked him.

For her to try to use their "exchange" to have him sent back to the suite was absurd and unprofessional. She deserved to go tonight.

Sometimes these candidates' education and supposed business experience blows me away when I see how effing STUPID some of them are.

Posted by prosecutor on 03-07-06 at 09:03 AM
Kattrik what you said is sooo true. Good riddance to Stacy.

Posted by mistyrose52 on 03-07-06 at 09:04 AM
ITA. Stacy, with her blown-out of proportion imaginations of what even happened is really what caused so much disruption on day ONE. She had all the women freaked out that Brent was some kind of Freddy who was going to stalk them, show up at their bedside in the middle of the night, whatever.

What else can you expect out of a lawyer, that's all I can say. And I know there are a few of them on this season, but they all seem to have a way of eliminating themselves, don't they?? Erin with her little wink and 'you wouldn't do that to little old ME' attitude. Blah, blah blah. They are all sharks who will do ANYTHING for recognition (even dancing half naked in Times Square).

Brent is mental-there is no dispute about that. He makes me want to suck in air just watching him perform on my TV! I can't even imagine having to deal with that man 24/7. He's just a ratings rat in the Donald's court. Too bad he isn't smart enough to figure that out, pack his bags and go back to Kansas, or wherever he's from. Sadly, he's making himself look worse and worse everytime the show airs.

I feel for the guy when he sees this program air, and realizes how much everyone loathed him, made fun of him, and laughed behind his back. Sad.

Posted by playfair22 on 03-09-06 at 09:01 PM
Couldn't agree more. Sadly, there are too many Staceys still out in the business world. The lone girl who courageously called Stacey's bluff while the other cheapos in the team sold their souls to stiff the weakest(Brent) needs to be commended. Both the project manager and the other chap who sold out deserved the boot even more than Stacey...Trump and perhaps his daughter too truly are preceptive and it looks like rarely can anyone pull the wool over their eyes...

Brent may appear a whacko but he needs to be cut for his failures than his demeanor...In this particular instance, Brent did the right thing by not putting down Stacey in front of the others but talking to her privately about her insensitive behavior at a business meeting... Instead of appreciating it, Stacey showed her true colors...Trying to win not by her merit but by howling about other people's perceived failings.... Good riddance Stacey...

Posted by Scuba Steve on 03-07-06 at 12:50 PM
I too am happy Stacy is gone. Now, if Brent would leave, everything would be perfect.

I'm a Polish hillbilly and damn proud of it.

Posted by Wacko Jacko on 03-07-06 at 05:02 PM
One thing that is pretty ironic to me is that if you have noticed when they picked the teams the last people picked have pretty much been the worst performers. The Team Captains must of had enough exposure to the other members to know who the worst of the lot were before even beginning the competition.

Posted by arturbars on 03-10-06 at 11:23 AM
>One thing that is pretty ironic
>to me is that if
>you have noticed when they
>picked the teams the last
>people picked have pretty much
>been the worst performers.
>The Team Captains must of
>had enough exposure to the
>other members to know who
>the worst of the lot
>were before even beginning the
>competition.

I don't know why would you say that. I can see you say something like that about Brent (hey as cray as he is - at least he tried), but Lenny have not done anything bad to be calle the worst by anyone. His team put him on the blimp all day and he did what he had to first week, and this last week he saved the life of his project manager - the young kid (I forget his name) would have been a gonner if they lost... Lenny is freaking street smart...

Posted by Angelfood on 03-07-06 at 09:04 PM
LAST EDITED ON 03-09-06 AT 06:27 PM (EST)

AMEN!

I believe we have openings in BTA game thread.

Posted by thecrossbowkid on 03-08-06 at 02:13 PM
Boy am I glad you said it first. Women always use the victim card to get ahead and try to make men feel bad about themselves- this Stacy character needs to learn that she is not on some liberal arts college campus where she can claim she was "threatened" and everyone will boo hoo hoo because she is a big VICTIM and Brent is some bully phallocratic oppressor.

Trump and crew called her a$$ to the floor for her exaggerated accusations and she was deep 6'ed for it HA HA HA. If she cant's handle people getting in her face, get the hell out of the business world and New York City in particular.

Brent is difinitely a real creep, though......

Posted by LisaPles on 03-14-06 at 08:30 AM
Women always use
>the victim card to get
>ahead and try to make
>men feel bad about themselves-

Eh, I don't think so. There are plenty of women who would have blown off the exchange with Brent without missing a beat. There are plenty of men who would have been crying about it and making a big deal out of it, too.

I agree that Stacy overreacted. It comes down to being able to handle contentious people in the workplace. You have to be ready for it and not get blindsided and completely off track, like Stacy did, when those situations arise. It's a matter of professionalism and good business sense. As we will see, only the strong will survive.

Posted by RonReports on 03-09-06 at 08:55 PM
I agree with all seven messages that were posted here up until now. I will go beyond what was written to say that this was my favorite Boardroom ever. Brent will not last long but it was great that Pepe and Stacy were fired at the same time. This team was very poorly led. Oversleeping helped to ensure this team's loss. Wearing those bathrobes was also a terrible idea. Brent's energy and willingness to make a fool of himself in public probably helped this team be as successful as it was, but that was not nearly successful enough.

Posted by LIVEURBESTLIFE on 03-13-06 at 12:26 PM
Stacy's claim about being oh soo threatened by Brent reminded me of the season when all the ladies claimed they were afraid of Stacy J so she would get fired.

I am just glad The Donald didn't fall for the "I'm so scared" scam Stacy tried to pull. It's embarrassing to women in the real world. It's hard enough to be taken seriously. These women are on TV basically saying they are too weak and fragile to deal with conflict head on. As far as I am concerned if you get scared because someone raises their voice at you you have no business being an executive.

Good Riddance!