URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 2026
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Bachelor Sean Opening Night"

Posted by Round Robin on 01-07-13 at 04:54 PM
Studly bachelor for the ladies, gorgeous bachelorettes for the guys. What's not to like, at least so far? Post your thoughts on Opening Night here.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Bachelor Sean Opening Night"
Posted by Round Robin on 01-08-13 at 01:41 AM
I hope Sean doesn't waste too much time getting rid of the wackjobs. He got rid of some real doozies tonight but there are still some left. I like some of the girls and hope those ones don't get their hearts too badly broken. But there are gonna be a few that do with the Bach being a studly guy like Sean.

Posted by mrc on 01-08-13 at 11:18 AM
I have Tierra, Desiree, the D.C. girl, and the divorced mom as my F4 (no spoilers).

A Slice of Manga

Posted by rachelOH63 on 01-08-13 at 04:23 PM
LAST EDITED ON 01-08-13 AT 04:25 PM (EST)

Haven't been spoiled yet....not enough time to get spoiled with the Holidays, etc. Watched the show and now I'm so tempted to spoil myself.... However, I would like to watch the whole season and NOT be spoiled...wonder how that feels. The problem is: Can't go into stores where tabloids are surely going to be displaying the final 2 or 3 or 4.

And, yes, Tierra (SP?) is definitely in the top 2 or 3.

Edited to add: Don't remember who Desiree or the D.C. girl are at the moment. I'll watch it again when my husband isn't around to know what a "loser" I am! ;) (just kidding!)

Posted by Round Robin on 01-08-13 at 09:05 PM
Well if you're not spoiled yet, see if you can guess who he picks in the end. All I'll say, since I am spoiled, is that it could be an interesting season.

Posted by Ants on 01-09-13 at 06:45 PM
I'm really hoping I can remain unspoiled throughout the season. Let's hope people don't post any spoilers here.

Brooke, Katie, Jackie, Selma, AshLee, Kaicie and Lesley are my picks.

Posted by Loree on 01-09-13 at 06:57 PM
I watched and I am spoiled. I did think Sean's reaction to his F1 when she got out of the limo was immediate.

Lots of crying this season. And they even have a railing for Sean to cry over.

I did laugh at the Sean and Arie chat. I was expecting them both to high five that they dodged the Emily bullet.

Posted by rachelOH63 on 01-10-13 at 02:42 PM
Still haven't spoiled myself....and haven't watched it a second time yet. But now that you say Sean's reaction to his F1 was "immediate"...I plan to watch for that in Ep1 when I watch it again.

I know in the past, the first person out of the limo usually goes far. I need to make note of who that was too....

Get my clipboard out! ;)

Posted by jjb488 on 01-11-13 at 02:33 PM
I found a great, funny recap of ep. 1 where Sean meets the Bachelorettes. <http://www.helloloser.com/2013/01/11/bachelor-breakdown-sean-lowemeets-the-bachelorettes/>

Posted by rachelOH63 on 01-14-13 at 02:11 PM
Funny article! Can't wait for tonight!

Posted by samboohoo on 01-15-13 at 09:51 AM
Just finished watching Episode 1. I'm behind. Always behind. I've read the spoilers, but I didn't have a chance to really study them and pay as much attention to the show as I'd like. There are still so many I don't know, etc.

I'm glad 50 Shades went home. Oh my. I wish he could have turned her away right out of the limo just like he did in giving Tiarra a rose right out of the limo.

I always love The Bachelor seasons way more than The Bachelorette seasons simply because the girls are way more entertaining with all of their drama.

Tiarra = Courtney

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Posted by rachelOH63 on 01-15-13 at 02:24 PM
> "I wish he could have turned her away right out of the limo just like he did in giving Tiarra a rose right out of the limo."

Ha Ha! I like that idea A LOT! You should tell the producers to do that next time!

Posted by Ants on 01-15-13 at 10:09 PM
LAST EDITED ON 01-15-13 AT 10:19 PM (EST)

Tierra's not nearly as bad as Courtney (yet).

Posted by JoeGazillionaire on 01-20-13 at 09:27 AM
Like a few here, I am behind too, but just finished watching the first episode. I thought Tierra made a great impression and came off very sweet.....but based on the teasers, it sounds like she might have had us hoodwinked a little....who knows. The wacky entrances never seem to work... the backflip, the wedding dress, the fifty shades of gray, the singing.... The best entrances were Tierra's, the wishing on a fountain....and a few of the more sweeter entrances. I don't know why but the drunk girl act is never attractive... That girl that kept shaking her butt and saying what she would do with that tie... just a turn off.

Who's the girl with the boyfriennd that comes to the house?