URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID91
Thread Number: 202
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Boards question/suggestion/comment"

Posted by wideeyes03 on 10-27-05 at 08:35 PM
Does anyone else wish we could be emailed a response to the threads we're following up on? Even when bookmarking threads, I've still found it really difficult to connect. I'm not bashing this site as opposed to the original startingover.tv one, I was moreso putting it out there as even a possible suggestion to the moderators--or looking for feedback on this topic to know if it's something we could work on adding to this site, or if it's simply not possible. I love the site and the discussion, but I've found it difficult to keep up with so MANY threads, in addition to trying fervently not to repeat something someone else already said just because you didn't see it. Thought it would be nice if we could work together to further improve the discussion...or just maybe even be told by someone that I'm just the only kook having a hard time with it ;) I'm counting moreso on the last sentence!!

Embrace your uniqueness; time is much too short to be living someone else's life.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Boards question/suggestion/comment"
Posted by Bebo on 10-27-05 at 11:10 PM
These questions should be asked over on our Help Forum instead of on the show forum.

We used to have a feature that allowed posters to receive an email when someone responded to a particular thread, but we got far more complaints from posters who got swamped with more responses than they bargained for. Since this is a threaded community, discussions can get quite involved, and threads with several hundred responses are typical on many of our forums. That leads to way more email than most folks want.