URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID85
Thread Number: 202
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Can't get video feed to work? Suggestions?"

Posted by SLW3 on 05-09-05 at 03:02 PM
I just downloaded windows media player 10 because I haven't been able to view the video. It still doesn't work. It sais buffering, initializing, and then its just blank.

Anyone else having issues. It used to work just fine for me. Anyone know if it has to do with my settings on my computer,ect.?

I don't have a firewall enabled so I am not sure what the issue is. I can view video from every site except this one.

Thanks,

Stacey

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Can't get video feed to work? Suggestions?"
Posted by ChicagoTRS on 05-09-05 at 03:05 PM
Sorry I can't help...I have the same problem on my home comuter...spent about an hour playing with it but couldn't figure it out. I watch the videos while at work surprisingly on a system that is behind countless firewalls. So sorry I have no idea but you are not the only one having these problems.

Posted by SLW3 on 05-09-05 at 04:23 PM
Okay I was just able to view the knockdown on NBC but still can't see the whole fight on Yahoo .

Just wanted others to know they could see it on there.

Stacey

Posted by Wassail99 on 05-10-05 at 02:42 AM
Mine did the same thing until I turned the "ad-blocking" and "pop-up blocking" off. Then it worked just fine. Try that.

Posted by madkata on 05-11-05 at 04:02 AM
Also try going down in bitrate -- I went from 100 to 56 and it started working again. (Sorry I don't know how to tell you how to do it though.) I HATE when that happens!