URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID17
Thread Number: 2017
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Bad Girls on Bravo"

Posted by realityshowgeek on 01-07-09 at 09:28 PM
Anyone else watching this show? I watched several back to back on Sunday and was hooked. The sheer level of insanity is mesmerizing.

Kayla is so attention starved it's frightening. She's willing to do and say anything for attention. Her insecurities are right on her sleeve.

Sarah - boring

Amber (Pittsburgh)- DAMN!! This girls lack of confidence looks so familiar. Oh yeah, that was me. I use to do the same thing except it wasn't I was so beautiful and men should be flattered to be with me, it was I felt I was smarter, i.e. better than the men I "dated". Hopefully Amber will learn the lesson that whenever you date a person you feel is not worthy of you, instead of gratitude you get entitlement. She mentioned all of her boyfriends were "ugly" and she was way to pretty to be with any of them and yet they all cheated on her. We don't need CSI to figure this one out. Can you say NEEDY!!

Ailea - sad!! She's so insecure it has developed into a mental illness. (Same for Kayla, by the way)

Tiffany - Seems more mature than the others, yet doesn't take much to make her revert back to immature antics. Growing, but still have a ways to go.

Boston - WTF? That girl has developmental problems.

Amber - Obnoxious, yet my favorite. She is funny. She's much smarter than she lets on. But as the season progress, I'm sure she will shed the whole "ditz" thing altogether. She has a lot of insight and so do the other girls in the house. Thats the thing that makes me say "hmmmm". If you know your b-yotcy behavior stems from insecurity, daddy issues, etc, yet you're still a Jerk? Makes you wonder how much of this reality show is reality. I guess about the same as other shows, approx. 20%

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Bad Girls on Bravo"
Posted by aquariaqueen on 01-08-09 at 10:32 AM
Never heard of it, and I watch a bunch of Bravo....what day and time???

Posted by Snidget on 01-08-09 at 11:04 AM
I think it is the show on the Oxygen Network

http://www.oxygen.com/tvshows/badgirls/meet/

Posted by aquariaqueen on 01-08-09 at 10:35 PM
thanks........

Posted by Agman2 on 04-08-16 at 05:30 PM
bump