URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 2016
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Bachelor Pad 3-Episode 6"

Posted by Round Robin on 08-27-12 at 04:48 PM
Something tells me we haven't seen the last of the twists. They always have them, and with so many people left and the finale coming up in 2 weeks, this week or next they're gonna have to get rid of a couple extra people. Post your thoughts here.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Bachelor Pad 3-Episode 6"
Posted by samboohoo on 08-28-12 at 12:53 PM
When did Kalon become so likeable?

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

"Kalon's Likability"
Posted by CSHS79 on 08-28-12 at 04:47 PM
I think Lindzi is what made Kalon likeable since it makes us think there's more to Kalon than what we see. Although personally I never considered him unlikeable, opinionated and a little full of himself maybe. Plus,during his stint on The Bachelorette, it wasn't his attitude about Ricki that was the problem. The problem was that once he realized a relationship with a single mother isn't what he wanted, he should have taken himself out of the game.
On a side note, did anyone really think the producers would let Michael get to the Finale??? Deep in the game, maybe, but not the Finale.
Personally I think the ladies didn't give Nick enough of a chance. If they did they might see what a nice guy he is and perhaps even be a keeper. But this and so much more remains to be seen.

"RE: Kalon's Likability"
Posted by Ants on 08-29-12 at 09:55 PM
I think Nick is the best catch of all of the men of this season. He's not the best looking among them, but he's not bad. Did you see his shirtless shot this week? Check out those abs. He seems like the most grounded and nicest guy on this season. I'm sure that's why he's gotten almost no air time. You only get air time if you create drama.

"RE: Kalon's Likability"
Posted by JoeGazillionaire on 09-13-12 at 11:10 AM
>I think Nick is the best
>catch of all of the
>men of this season.
>He's not the best looking
>among them, but he's not
>bad. Did you see
>his shirtless shot this week?
> Check out those abs.
> He seems like the
>most grounded and nicest guy
>on this season. I'm
>sure that's why he's gotten
>almost no air time.
>You only get air time
>if you create drama.

Apparently not, lol. I didn't think anyone could top Chris and Kalon for being slimy...but

Posted by Loree on 08-28-12 at 07:19 PM
Kalon and Lindzi are still dating. So it worked out for them.

Blakely is moving to Oregon to be with Tony. Who would have guessed that one?

And what I have heard is that Michael had a situation similar to Ed's back home and went back to her. Rachel is not with him. All that crying over him for nothing.

Posted by Ants on 08-29-12 at 09:56 PM
Spoilers. I guess that means they didn't win.

"Rachel's Crying"
Posted by CSHS79 on 08-30-12 at 11:06 AM
Never underestimate the healing power of tears. More to the point, Rachel is a big girl and should know enough to ask certain questions. So unless Rachel asked and Michael lied, what's the problem. But could Michael's leaving actually leave the door open for Nick to make a play for Rachel??
Ed on the other hand, blidsided Jackie by hooking up with her, sharing a bed and having someone back at home. A fact he shared with her only after announcing to the house how he has no romantic future with Jackie. Behavior like this now and in the past is why I've always thought Ed is not husband amterial.