URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 2012
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Bachelor Pad 3-Episode 2"

Posted by Round Robin on 07-30-12 at 08:18 PM
Late getting this up. They were just showing some goofy-a$$ed rhythmic gymnastics competition. What a goofy load of bull$hit! Post your thoughts on this or the rest of the episode here.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Bachelor Pad 3-Episode 2"
Posted by Round Robin on 07-30-12 at 08:44 PM
I hope like hell Erica Rose gets the gate tonight. She's a psycho beyatch and a whiny crybaby. She makes me think of that wackjob woman in Fatal Attraction. She has got to go before she loses her mind or drives us all bonkers.

Posted by CSHS79 on 07-31-12 at 04:03 PM
Unfortunately since the whiney twins left on their own after torturing the house for hours with their arguing, the ladies got a reprieve. Last night they eliminated only 1 man, Ryan Hoag, the virgin from Deanna's season.
We came this close to getting rid of Ed, Jaime was the swing vote. It would've made Reid real happy to see Ed leave. However, we must endure his and Erica Rose's antics for 1 more week.
But the real reason I'm posting is Mike Stagliano and his patronizing attitude towards Donna. He won the challenge and got to take out 3 women and he included Donna. In some ways it was sweet to include her.
However, his voiceover during the date os the reason for my opinion. He said "She's great. I know she has a crush on me that started when I was on Jillian's season. Tonight I will give her her fantasy date." He danced with her and when they were alone kissed her. Sounds like her fantasy come true and it would've been if not for one thing. Michael also danced with and seriously kissed Rachel in front of her. If I was Donna, I would've felt like I was 12 or 13 and my big brother's friend paid special attention to me then his girlfriend shows up and he leaves with her. Personally if Michael didn't have special feelings for Donna, he should've taken all alumni on the date.

If you were Donna, how would you have felt? If it was me, I'd have preferred to stay home.

Posted by Ants on 07-31-12 at 09:57 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-01-12 AT 12:19 PM (EST)

If I were Donna, I would have felt used and crappy.

OTOH, Rachel saw Michael making out with Donna and then she went into it with him. She's more sleazy than I thought she was during Caveman's season.

"Rachel Wasn't Wrong"
Posted by CSHS79 on 08-02-12 at 10:28 AM
My issue wasn't with Rachel & Michael kissing since it seems they're really into each other. I wouidn't have had a problem with Michael kissing Donna either if not for what he said. After all nowhere did he say he was attracted to Donna. He said "I think she's great. I know she has a crush on me and so I'll give her her fantasy date". To me it came across like Big Man on Campus(MIchael) giving the Little Freshman(Donna) a Thrill. Without those statements I wouldn't have had an issue with Michael's behavior.