URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID44
Thread Number: 2011
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Who else didn't vote tonight? "

Posted by priestdi on 05-24-06 at 03:39 AM
I've been watching since the second half of Season 1, and this was the first time I've ever intentionally not voted.

I like them both, but neither of them deserved it tonight. I was ready to vote for whichever one pulled it out -- and neither one did.

And wow did those songs SUCK.

It might be fun to hear Kelly or Fantasia try to make them work! I don't know if anyone could.

I assume Taylor is going to win ... I just hope they give him enough artistic control to actually put out a good CD. I'm certainly not assuming it's going to be anything I'll buy, that's for sure. But I can always hope ...

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Who else didn't vote tonight? "
Posted by choobie on 05-24-06 at 03:57 AM
To be honest, NO.

Just ##### crap! Why should I vote for two people who dont deserve it?

Like they say You cant polish a turd!

"Me "
Posted by aquariaqueen on 05-24-06 at 10:14 AM
no voting here....

"*raises hand*"
Posted by Glow on 05-24-06 at 11:56 AM
I did not.

Posted by zombiebaby on 05-24-06 at 11:58 AM
I've never been compelled to vote once in the show's entire history.

One more of J
Slice's Awesome Creations!

Posted by Magnolia_Rocker on 05-24-06 at 12:33 PM
I didn't vote. But, that's not new for me this season.

Siggy thanks to Syren!

Posted by emydi on 05-24-06 at 01:33 PM
MAGS!!!

So YOU are the reason Chris lost!!

Nope, haven't voted since Chris left..didn't feel compelled at all last nite...first final since Season 1 (which I just started to watch at the F3) when I did not...in 2 I voted for Clay...in 3 I actually voted for Diane and last year...of course, Bo! So I'm 0-3 so I'm sure geek is glad I didn't vote last nite, bc if I had felt compelled it would have been for Taylor

Posted by Magnolia_Rocker on 05-24-06 at 02:09 PM
Well.....since I voted like a rabid dog for Bo last year to no avail I just didn't have the energy to do the same thing this year for Chris. I'm glad though that he got the boot and now can do his own thing. *waits rather impatiently for Chris/Bucky CD's*

Siggy thanks to Syren!

Posted by Seabisquit on 05-24-06 at 02:20 PM
Well I voted and got through 90% of the time which was on and off for a 2 hour period...I'm a little worried for Taylor.

"Ah nice sub-topic! Who did everyone vote for in prev. finales?"
Posted by priestdi on 05-24-06 at 02:43 PM
>didn't feel compelled at all last nite
>...first final since Season 1
>(which I just started to
>watch at the F3) when
>I did not...in 2 I
>voted for Clay...in 3 I
>actually voted for Diane and
>last year...of course, Bo! So
>I'm 0-3 so I'm sure
>geek is glad I didn't
>vote last nite, bc if
>I had felt compelled it
>would have been for Taylor

Season 1 - Kelly

Season 2 - Wow I don't remember!! I was so pissed that Trenyce got cut early (and I totally blamed Simon for that) and I didn't pick another favorite until the very last week. I didn't care for Kim L at ALL. I think I finally voted for Clay. They were way too different to compare/pick.

Season 3 - Fantasia. Loved her.

Season 4 - Bo (Nadia and Connie were my faves)

Season 5 - Nobody

Posted by opinionated on 05-24-06 at 02:55 PM
I didn't vote, but that was because I NEVER GOT THROUGH, NOT ONE SINGLE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Sorry, I'm still miffed about this. Two weeks in a row for me.)

Posted by zazzy on 05-24-06 at 03:38 PM
I know you asked who didn't vote...and I did fall into voting this year after remaining objective for many episodes and boots. I liked Taylor from the beginning but was still smarting from the Bo treatment last year that I thought I would not let myself hope for someone again. Taylor changed that and I am rooting for him! Even if he is not the winner tonight he has had the exposure he needs for a life long career in music (as opposed to working in a bank, the job he was ready to take b4 the Idol audition). I look forward to his album and I hope he has more sway than Bo did when it comes to AI pushing the pop stuff his way.

If Taylor does not win....then I will join the ranks of the nonvoters again.