URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID48
Thread Number: 201
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Hi I'm Andon, I am a jerk, but wait"

Posted by shaggy on 09-04-03 at 01:45 AM
OK, Andon. He might not be the meanest of the losers, but what an idiot. "Hi, I am going to mouth off. Oh, uh, wait, I might be able to stay? Hey Dave, I didn't really mean what I said. You just took it wrong. When I said you were an idiot, you took that wrong. When I said I didn't like you, you took that wrong. Can I stay now?"

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Hi I'm Andon, I am a jerk, but wait"
Posted by acmyzit on 09-04-03 at 01:51 AM
I see that Andon came out tonight to aside his *Special* time to humilate himself in public.

Posted by CantStandToLook on 09-04-03 at 10:45 AM
Why Andronette thought he had a snowballs chance in hell of getting voted back on in the first place is what amazes me. He wasn't ingratiated with anyone really because he was on the show for such a short time and to come back and act like he knows everything about everyone because he's been watching from the backseat of his home just kills me. Turn the key, roll up the windows and dream on buddy boy.

Posted by cgdog on 09-04-03 at 10:49 AM
Dave's response was classic! "With every word that comes out of your mouth you're just making it worse."

Posted by dasheekee jones on 09-04-03 at 10:52 AM
See, I would have pointed in his face and yelled at him then told him "be gone peasant, and get me a drink."

Posted by sbeck on 09-04-03 at 11:46 AM
Yes, it was! Many great lines in Paradise last night...

"Andon is the key to it all?"
Posted by RollDdice on 09-17-03 at 03:45 AM
Any chance that the rules to this freakin' game are written in tattoo ink on Andon's arm, shoulder, across his back and down into the "valley of despair"?

It would be sad to think that the Charbies let the rule book get booted out of Pair-Of-Dice Hotel.