URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 2006
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Hiiii-YUH"

Posted by finallytyping on 07-10-12 at 12:15 PM
I'm-UH so-WUH happy-YUH that-TUH I-YUH watched-DUH this-SUH season-NUH because-ZUH I-YUH never-RUH knew-WUH that-TUH I-YUH was-SUH articulating-GUH my-YUH words-SUH incorrectly-YUH!!

Oy-YUH.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Hiiii-YUH"
Posted by DoinTomCruiseDance on 07-10-12 at 07:42 PM
Is there something you want to say??

Posted by finallytyping on 07-10-12 at 10:42 PM
I got tired of how she added an extra syllable at the end of her hellos when she greeted people. It is ok if you didn't get it. We don't get each other. Unlike Emily, who really gets two of her guys and they really get her. I still have no idea what there is to "get" about her. She doesn't have any noticeable quirks or even much of a challenging personality. Unless like they like are like able to like filter out like what she is like trying to like say. They get that.

Posted by DoinTomCruiseDance on 07-11-12 at 04:49 PM
O'well. Like us all, she's not perfect..but if she's perfect for one of them, then no worries!

I feel your scepticism..and your sarcasm. I guess just be glad it isn't you in their shoes..

Posted by annielynne42 on 07-16-12 at 02:43 AM
>I got tired of how she
>added an extra syllable at
>the end of her hellos
>when she greeted people. It
>is ok if you didn't
>get it. We don't get
>each other. Unlike Emily, who
>really gets two of her
>guys and they really get
>her. I still have no
>idea what there is to
>"get" about her. She doesn't
>have any noticeable quirks or
>even much of a challenging
>personality. Unless like they like
>are like able to like
>filter out like what she
>is like trying to like
>say. They get that.

I'm with you on this one! "Hiiiiiiiyuh"! "Hieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh"!
That generation is gone, Emily! She's a damn phony! Boo hoo! "I'm in love with 3 guys & I'm going to have to say goodbye to 2 of them!" BS! I will NEVER believe a person can be in love with 3 at the same time! And whomever she's picks......it won't last for sure!

Posted by annielynne42 on 07-17-12 at 09:36 PM
Oh & on last night's show.......Thannnnnnnnnnnnk yoooooooooooou! Sorry, but it is sickening. Does she think she's a valley girl or what? Way outdated!