URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 2004
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Bachelorette Emily-Hometown Dates"

Posted by Round Robin on 07-02-12 at 07:56 PM
Hometown dates this week. I have no clue if this is gonna be any good or if it's gonna completely suck. Post your comments on this episode here as per usual.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Bachelorette Emily-Hometown Dates"
Posted by Ants on 07-03-12 at 07:37 AM
Poor Chris. It's tough at this point. You bring someone home and you have expectations. Chris is the first to get his heart broken. Two more broken hearts to go.

I'd bet on Jef as the F1, but I'd chose Sean.

"RE: Bachelorette Emily-Hometown Dates"
Posted by Tummy on 07-03-12 at 10:12 AM
I'd choose Jef, if only to be able to visit his parents ranch often.

Ok, not really, but that place was gorgeous.

Jef's probably my favorite, with Ari right behind.

"Jef's Family's Ranch vs The Dollhouse at Sean's"
Posted by CSHS79 on 07-03-12 at 02:55 PM
The ranch is obviously a fantastic place. However I wonder where Ricki would prefer the ranch or Sean's niece's dollhouse with everything just her size???

"RE: Jef's Family's Ranch vs The Dollhouse at Sean's"
Posted by Ants on 07-03-12 at 04:19 PM
I'd bet that Jef's brother's place has all that and more. They certainly have the bucks for it. They just didn't show it in this episode.

Posted by DoinTomCruiseDance on 07-03-12 at 05:47 PM
Man if she doesn't want Jef, I'll take him!!! He lives in St.George..one of my top 3 places to live!! Nothing like getting off the beaten' path in Utah..the sights, the hikes, the rides..LOVE iT!! She's one Lucky girl if she ends up with him...uuhh, so jealous!!

Laughed my butt off too when Jef said he just wanted her to hold a gun all day long!!! Love his fun spirit!!

Sean & his family is a hoot! Think they caught Emily by surprise since she didn't throw back at all. But Sean using his trick TWiCe (running after & calling out to Emily)..yikes! Is it all he's got? Definitely should learn a few more if he wants to keep a Romeo & Juliet-type of romantic tension btwn them!

I'm actually happy for Chris even though he's not right now. Emily showed alot of respect for his sister as well as Chris by not dragging him along. She did what was best for someone besides herself, so my praise to Emily for that!!

Posted by Ants on 07-03-12 at 07:33 PM
Chris is gonna be on Bachelor Pad. So is Kalon. Looking forward to that. I think Chris has a gorgeous bod and I can't wait to see him rock a Speedo.

Posted by Round Robin on 07-04-12 at 01:44 AM
Kalon's gonna stir up some bigtime hate and discontent. You can bet the farm on that. Somebody's gonna wind up totally hating his guts before BP3 is over, that's for damn sure.

Posted by DoinTomCruiseDance on 07-04-12 at 03:00 AM
I'm beginning to see why there's not many people posting on this site..you're all Lifers on here!! You know or research WAY too much to be just casual viewers like myself. Viewers like me wouldn't want to hear the pre-show spoilers because then--why watch??

I'm thinking you're all paid web-traffic controllers, thus this is your life. If not or if so, I'm sorry.

Posted by qwertypie on 07-04-12 at 11:51 AM
I don't watch bachelor pad, but the announcements of who will be part of the cast is usually announced on the 'front' page of this site.

Posted by Ants on 07-04-12 at 12:29 PM
If you think The Bach/ette is good entertainment, you MUST watch Bachelor Pad. It even better!

Posted by rachelOH63 on 07-06-12 at 12:33 PM
>...You know or research
>WAY too much to be
>just casual viewers like myself.
>Viewers like me wouldn't want
>to hear the pre-show spoilers
>because then--why watch??
>
>I'm thinking you're all paid web-traffic
>controllers, thus this is your
>life. If not or if
>so, I'm sorry.

Then don't go into that spoiler thread again, okay?

Posted by DoinTomCruiseDance on 07-06-12 at 04:25 PM
That was an observatory comment, but thanks for the free advice. It was good..think maybe you should start charging for it, you know people really dug Dear Abby. ((A little reciproco; my free advice as thank you for yours.. ))

Posted by Ants on 07-04-12 at 08:27 AM
"Kalon's gonna stir up some bigtime hate and discontent."

That's why they asked him on the BP. It's all about the drama.