URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 2003
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"where's randall's car?"

Posted by tywanna1973 on 01-21-06 at 00:28 AM
not only did this year's apprentice end in such an unprofessional fashion but it seemed to be a set up- it seemed randall was poised to win. i knew it from the moment the car wasn't offered at the end. bill got a car, john, and last year's kristen (i think that was her name) where was randall's car? donald trump came off like such an indecisive jerk. instead of manning up and picking one, he did the american idol clay aiken thing. i don't think i am gonna watch the show anymore because it ticked me off. wasn't tana just as great as kristen last year? kwame and bill? where was his indecisiveness then? rebecca is SHARP really she showed it. but randall should have won. the right decision was made- it was just made by a jerk who should learn when to shut his mouth and quit while he is ahead. that was a bad move on mr trump's end and randall has taken the fall out for it. let's not forget, rebecca raised $0 in her final task, so how the hell was the decicion hard. and again, where is randall's car and his apology from mr trump, publicly.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion