URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 2002
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"I interviewed Josh from the Apprentice"

Posted by TimParker on 01-12-06 at 08:17 AM

HI All:
I interviewed Josh Shaw, the guy who got fired with his entire crew.
He's a real prince.
Check it out and let me know what you think
http://www.collegecrier.com/interviews/int-0001.htm

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: I interviewed Josh from the Apprentice"
Posted by DooWahDitty on 01-12-06 at 04:14 PM
Very good, Tim. Thank you for that. As a huge Ian Anderson/Jethro Tull fan, I also liked that interview. I'll read some of the others as I have time.

Sigpic by Seana

Posted by TimParker on 01-12-06 at 07:54 PM
Thanks again

Posted by lrlr1 on 01-12-06 at 04:39 PM
Hi Tim! I read your article before. I even quoted from it once or twice to add validity to a point. Got a real spirited debate going for a minute or two.

Kudos on a job well done. Not to mention, some edgy questioning that drew Josh out and gave me, at least, a better perspective on who the man really is and what he's really about!

Posted by TimParker on 01-12-06 at 07:53 PM
Thanks so much. A couple days after the interview, I got this crate of tooth-whitening gear in the mail. We were passing the stuff out to clients as the came in the office.
It isn't easy to convey the unexpected sense of warmth that he has, not a typical CEO either.
Where did you see it earlier?
Thanks again
Tim

Posted by lrlr1 on 01-13-06 at 00:39 AM
It was through a link, either on this forum or another I sometimes check out. I remember the poster saying Josh had been interviewed by someone at a college newspaper. There was no name mentioned of the reporter, just the inference that he was a college student. You said "at work". Are you a student, employed, or both?

Posted by TimParker on 01-13-06 at 12:13 PM
You'll see a split byline on that one. I was TVP, the student was Joe Basi.