URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID77
Thread Number: 200
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Be sure to tape tonites episode cause ....."

Posted by batts on 05-24-05 at 07:51 PM
I saw another 'mirage' thing...... It could be my imagination goin wild...... but....... this is really creeping me out! OMGosh, all I gotta say is this is creepy! the scene where Jack shakes jins hand and Kate looks into the jungle........
Lost comes on RIGHT NOW! tuesday night (its a rerun of 2 weeks ago)

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Be sure to tape tonites episode cause ....."
Posted by volsfan on 05-24-05 at 08:00 PM
batts...the rerun is of last week's episode not 2 weeks ago. But the scene is where Jack is leaving and the ones getting on the boat are being addressed by Jack...right? I have it on tape so I will have to check it out!

Posted by batts on 05-24-05 at 08:11 PM
Yaa, its on a commercial now. Oh, it could be nothing, but I want to point it out so others can put their VCR's on pause and see what I am seeing for themselves. I'm not gonna say what it looks like to me.... so that others can formulate their own opinion

Posted by volsfan on 05-24-05 at 08:19 PM
What area of the screen should I concentrate?

Posted by batts on 05-24-05 at 08:28 PM
Jack shakes Jin's hand says 'good luck'
Kate looks toward forest... scans ... sees trees
scans more, 2 people walking away with palm branches
THIS scene pause! look at misty area on left of screen!

Posted by zombiebaby on 05-24-05 at 08:55 PM
Please post when you can these pictures! I am curious to see. I did not check this out until after the show aired.

One more of J Slice's Awesome Creations!

Posted by volsfan on 05-24-05 at 09:05 PM
I see the misty area that looks like Buddha. Is that what you are talking about?

Posted by batts on 05-24-05 at 09:29 PM
Budda?..... I saw a smiley faced monkey monster! CAN YOU SEE IT? LOL I swear! ....... Its a smiley faced monkey monster!

I'll tell you what I really see after others see it, see if they see what I see...

Posted by volsfan on 05-24-05 at 10:07 PM
a smiley faced monkey moster

Have you been playing the AI drinking game? LOL!

Posted by batts on 05-25-05 at 06:49 AM
What I see is was what appears to be an Arabian mans head, slightly bearded, looking downward. If you look into the mist you'll see it! Can you see it? His forehead is right below the palm limbs. THERE! Can you SEE IT?Its so clear! Why is that mirage there? Is it supposed to be a subliminal message? I only notice things like this when they show pans across scenery settings for only a couple of seconds, for no apparent reason there has to be a reason they put that mirage there....

Posted by Breezy on 05-25-05 at 09:20 AM
I still have it on Tivo so I'll check, but if I remember correctly they pan the jungle to show Kate looking for Sawyer so she can say goodbye.

Save a horse, ride a cowboy. Sigpic by Syren.

Posted by batts on 05-25-05 at 09:28 AM
I wondered why she was looking around like that. Thanks Breezy.