URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID46
Thread Number: 200
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Preston and PJ"

Posted by mizbitt on 07-22-04 at 04:40 PM
In Star Magazine the July 26th issue there is a story and great picture of Preston and PJ> Its title 5 reasons their Love will last. #1 Prestonis PJ's knight in Shining armor
#2 Their very Romantic
#3 His family already adors her.
#4 They've got family values
#5 You can't put a price on Love.

she is considering moving to Denver, but they will not live together intil they are married. His parents email her constantly to see how she is. .
Also when she reported to his job after the show was over her boss fired her for being on the show. Kind of mean right>
These are some of the things mentioned in the article.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Preston and PJ"
Posted by motormouth on 07-23-04 at 03:17 AM
Thanks for passing this info on. I had wondered what they were up to.

*Courtesy of IceCat*

Posted by Noble Crusader on 07-28-04 at 02:09 PM
LAST EDITED ON 07-28-04 AT 02:11 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 07-28-04 AT 02:10 PM (EST)

I'll tell you why Preston like PJ so much. This is his chance to upbreed. Judging by his surname of Mercer, I assume that his paternal grandmother is Japanese. His father looks very Asian, just like Preston's grandmother (I assume it's his grandmother) Preston looks "part something" He is hoping that by breeding with a White girl like PG, that unlike him and his father, his children will look White agian. Preston would deny this, but deep down, I can assure you that this is a big factor for him.

Posted by mmm_link on 07-29-04 at 10:13 AM
I am of the opinion that the show gave P.J. and Preston $500,000 each if they would stay together for 1 year to try and make the show look good.

Posted by indian girl on 08-05-04 at 04:32 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-05-04 AT 04:44 PM (EST)

"He is hoping that by breeding with a White girl like PG, that unlike him and his father, his children will look White agian"

ummm right...I don't think Preston is that shallow that he is worried about the colour of his skin of that of his future children's

Posted by android on 08-06-04 at 01:33 PM
<<This is his chance to upbreed.>>

Oh, I see. Breeding Asian features out for more "White" features is "upbreeding". Because White is better than Asian. Right?

Interesting theory, only maybe Preston doesn't have the same bigot mindset as our Noble Crusader. Maybe he even has the crazy idea to be proud of his heritage; hey, his "part something" looks landed him the central role on the show afterall.