URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID110
Thread Number: 20
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Ep. 2 Spoiler Thread"

Posted by Scarlett O Hara on 06-03-07 at 09:07 AM
LAST EDITED ON 06-03-07 AT 12:47 PM (EST)

Here are a few vidcaps I found over at Survivoraddicts and SurvivorSucks:

First, look who finds some treasure! It is Sean, Jupiter & company:

From that group, we can clearly see Jupiter & Sean celebrating in the Captain's quarters. This must mean that perhaps they will become the first mates.

Finally, who will become the next captain? Well, it appears that it will indeed be Azmyth! Cheryl is marked and must go before TC (or whatever it is called). However, she is safe as we see Azmyth slicing the rope to cut someone else adrift. Now who will be cut adrift?

JD lives to see another day as we see him here voting. It looks like that is Kendra and Louie beside him, so that it appears that they are safe as well.

Here's Sean looking a little green here -- perhaps this is a preview before the treasure is found.

Lastly, who could be the bootee? Here are a couple vidcaps. Some are speculating over at Survivoraddicts that you can see a "B" or a "K". Could it be Ben or Kendra?

Also we see from the vidcaps that their will be a catfight involving Kendra ...

But, as we know all too well, EPMB likes to provide us with lots of misdirection, so maybe it's not Kendra ...

Here are some other vidcaps fyi, and it's interesting that Ben is not in any of them.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Ep. 2 Spoiler Thread"
Posted by qwertypie on 06-03-07 at 10:00 AM
Thanks! Hopefully that means the rules about this show will be a little more clear.

Posted by tribephyl on 06-04-07 at 05:03 AM
LAST EDITED ON 06-04-07 AT 05:37 AM (EST)

At first I thought...."OH NOooooo!" Not more spoilers! Is nothing sacred? But after thinking about it for a couple of hours, I couldn't resist.
Darn you Scarrrr. You sucked me in again. You temptress of spoils.

Anyhoo...
Well it seems pretty clear that whatever happens next week Azmyth becomes captain and Jupiter and Sean become officers.
And from the looks it it's because the outline for ep 2 looks similar to ep 1. As in...Like last week the team that finds the treasure will nominate and vote on a captain. The captain will pick 2 officers and then will distribute 3 black marks and at PC they vote to cut someone adrift.

Seeing as how JD is participating in the treasure hunt and they are all still based in teams probably means that to keep teams even, one of the teams has to nominate a sit-out"In the hold" player. Or perhaps after another pick-em, the last chosen sitsout gets put in the hold. Or an additional ball color is added to denote who has to sit out argh.... forget it. Sit-Out it remains.
However it's done I'd wager that someone sit's out.
This could be part of why Ben is missing from the treasure hunt caps.

Seeing Cheryl next to the rope, while Azmyth is cutting it, does mean that someone besides her has been cut adrift.
And in the cap of JD voting I see Kendra (and Louie?) Standing there next to the ships edge?
The pirates, are they all standing during PirateCourt? I believe only the three marked ones stand up.

And Christa's votes certainly look like they have Kendra's name on them. In both length and letter shape.

Without a doubt the CatFight is a lame attempt at pulling in the male 18-35 crowd. Kendra? A cat? She looks more like a dog. Uch!
Alexis seems capable of being involved in a hissing fit. But against Kendra? Seems pretty lopsided to me.

It doesn't look like she stands a chance.

Posted by CTgirl on 06-04-07 at 09:10 AM
It's interesting that you speculate that it could be Ben or Kendra getting cut adrift because in the preseaon videos, three people say that their biggest fear is getting voted off early (Jay) or getting voted off first (Ben, Kendra).

At the time I thought that one would leave first or second, one would go far into the game and the other quote was misdirection. I know that I've never been good at figuring out MB and co. with Survivor, but I'll still guess that it's Kendra leaving this episode.

Posted by Scarlett O Hara on 06-04-07 at 04:05 PM
Thanks for your thoughts, tribe and CTGirl! Time will tell if Kendra gets set adrift! It's fun to hear what others think! I would have contributed a lot more, but I missed all but the last ten minutes of the first ep!

Posted by pmspml5 on 06-04-07 at 04:40 PM
I was thinking for some strang reason why it seams the 2 officers were marked but not the last cpt. Maybe - he cant be by some twist. So the 2 officers get nominated instead. Just a thought

Posted by pmspml5 on 06-07-07 at 08:45 AM
Azymth and Louie in that last picture (the one where Louie is pretending to cut his throat)are actually over the treasure. So we know that they remake teams or that somehow Azymth and Louie are close.

Posted by CTgirl on 06-07-07 at 11:45 AM
I agree they must remake the teams - and when CD (I'm not going to spell out his name every time, we need a nickname for him!) demoted everyone else that wasn't an officer, he said, "the black team is no longer."

Posted by kircon on 06-07-07 at 12:28 PM
It makes sense to me that they would choose new teams each week when they look for treasure. If they are demoted after each treasure find, they will need to form new teams. Picking red and black balls to choose your teams is like casting lots. A simple, fair way to split up the crew. And you can't complain because you chose your own team.

Will they do this to the end of the show or somehow "merge" into one small group?

"Nickname?"
Posted by vince3 on 06-07-07 at 12:44 PM
How about Daddio?

"RE: Nickname?"
Posted by KoalaChick on 06-07-07 at 02:33 PM
I was going to suggest "Daddy"!

"RE: Nickname?"
Posted by pmspml5 on 06-07-07 at 02:46 PM
Here's an idea - -there is an odd number left. By some dumb luck the ex-cpt is the one not picked and therefore can not win booty but also can not be nominated? Something along those lines. I just dont see any other way exept a twist that he is not nominated. He has just been way to much of an #####.

Posted by tribephyl on 06-08-07 at 05:05 PM

You can call me Daddo.

"So..."
Posted by Corvis on 06-08-07 at 01:56 PM
Are some of those vidcaps from future episodes, I guess? Since what we they show didn't actually happen last night.

"RE: So..."
Posted by tribephyl on 06-08-07 at 05:11 PM
Well, they kinda have to be from future episodes, unless MB has multiple-endings to each episode.

Either Azmyth makes Cap'n (at some time in the future) or that is some amazing photoshop work. (A major upgrade from the buff-o-matic.)

Sean in the captains quarters can be explained as he's now the acting cookie. And having a swig with Jupiter isn't too far off either as she seems to be Sean's sous cookie.

And hopefully, the much hyped cat fight is coming?