URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID17
Thread Number: 1998
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Twins,Twins and Sextuplets!"

Posted by carriem on 11-18-08 at 09:24 AM
I watched this new family last night after Jon and Kate.The kids were Holy terrors.They did have an older son that was very sweet helping with their handicapped daughter.The family is very different than Jon and Kate or the Roloffs.I'm not sure I can really get into watching this one.What do you other TLC reality show fans think?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Twins,Twins and Sextuplets!"
Posted by eire_heart74 on 11-18-08 at 03:28 PM
I missed the show but I did see the whole group interviewed on Good Morning America yesterday. The kids did seem rather well behaved or good enough to stay in one spot for the interview at least!

I guess Jon and Kate must be in a huff that they found a family bigger than theirs!

Posted by carriem on 11-20-08 at 12:47 PM
I should not say that they are bad kids-just very lively.I like them as people but this show is kind of exhausting to watch.They have to really do what the Gosselins just claim to do.Also,I don't mean this in a rude way but it will be interesting to see if this family gets the freebies that the Gosselins get.I feel like advertisers won't be as attracted to them.They may be a little too real!They may not accept freebies anyway but I hope they at least get some things offered.If not,it will make me wonder if is because they have a handicapped child.

Posted by eire_heart74 on 11-20-08 at 04:02 PM
LAST EDITED ON 11-20-08 AT 04:04 PM (EST)

>I should not say that they
>are bad kids-just very lively.I
>like them as people but
>this show is kind of
>exhausting to watch.They have to
>really do what the Gosselins
>just claim to do.Also,I don't
>mean this in a rude
>way but it will be
>interesting to see if this
>family gets the freebies that
>the Gosselins get.I feel like
>advertisers won't be as attracted
>to them.They may be a
>little too real!They may not
>accept freebies anyway but I
>hope they at least get
>some things offered.If not,it will
>make me wonder if is
>because they have a handicapped
>child.

Well I think because they have a handicapped kid, that would make it more interesting. Kate can go on all she likes that she's so lucky they are healthy but I doubt she'd be as greedy as she is if she had REAL problems with her kids. It would shift her priorities at least.

Posted by Agman2 on 03-25-16 at 03:32 PM

Seriously, you really think that?