URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1994
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Bachelorette Emily-Episode 4"

Posted by Round Robin on 06-04-12 at 02:41 PM
They're off to Bermuda! Wonder which of those losers ain't gonna get to go to London, which is supposedly next? Tune in tonight to find out, and do your posting about tonight's debacle, er, episode here till the left coast has seen it live.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Bachelorette Emily-Episode 4"
Posted by DoinTomCruiseDance on 06-04-12 at 11:38 PM
LAST EDITED ON 06-05-12 AT 01:34 AM (EST)

"Wonder which one of those losers ain't gonna.." ((Why does that feel denigrating to me as one of your anticipatory posters on here??)) Expectations set I guess huh..well okay. I'll do my least not to meet those then cuz I luv 2c ppl smile!

I don't see Emily with any of these loser dufusses! Emily in this situation, would be smart to expect that she'll meet Mr. Perfect, and so discount each bachelor if he even pre-contemplated the benies of being on this show! Cuz she would Never think of herSelf & her Daughter First, or of bettering their $$ituation...??

That said, I find Emily genuine and serious in her game-play. All her discussions with the "losers", she's taken head-on..been direct with them about what she's looking for. She's a straight talker & I don't think there's anyone that can appreciate that more than me..so I'm lovin' her for that!!

Sadly, although you RR are coming off the way you're coming off, you may be right about these men. I guess all she can do is be genuine with each one & hopefully one will return the favor! Without genuiness, she's not going to feel a connection so.. we'll see.

I like her though & she deserves a good guy..just hope there's one here!

Posted by DoinTomCruiseDance on 06-05-12 at 00:10 AM
LAST EDITED ON 06-05-12 AT 01:41 AM (EST)

k I'm just now watching the show and I'm seeing Chris speak his mind to Doug... and I just Saw Chris!!! Now I know... Chris is the one for Emily!! He Said exactly what Emily was thinking earlier during her one on one conversation with Doug!! Doug does portray himself to be Mr. Perfect...That always turns out to be too good to be true!! Think Doug's going to end up showing his true colors & personally, I can't wait!!!

LOVE CHRIS!!! He's the real-deaL!!! Hope she figures out he's the one genuinely 'chasing' her but I guess we'll see.

<3 Emily~n~Chris <3..does have a nice ring!!!

Posted by DoinTomCruiseDance on 06-05-12 at 02:00 AM
OMG!!! I just caught the first half (missed bc watched while doing too many other things).. and Wow!! Doug is hyper-sensitive....NOT A GOOD SIGN!!! It's a Definite sign of immaturity & neediness...uh ya, NOT GOOD!!!!

Damn so my character guesstimation was right on of him!! Knew I saw a touch of that (immaturity) during his argument with Richie-Rich by the pool...Huh!!

Well Doug's gone bc she's not blind to all the red-flags! Seeya Doug!! ~That's a good thing!

Love you Emily for being such a smart girl!!

PS... go for Chris!!!

Posted by DoinTomCruiseDance on 06-05-12 at 02:02 AM
I know this show, Doug didn't get the boot...YET!!!

Posted by Round Robin on 06-05-12 at 01:58 AM
I'm coming off the way I'm coming off because I have boatloads of contempt for these idiots and I completely hate it that Emily keeps letting some of the worst a$$holes stay. The idiot producers who run that show must be making her keep some guys they know she eventually wants to dump because of the all-powerful god known as ratings, because any sane woman given free reign would quickly get rid of some of these jacka$$es and get down to the nicer guys. Doug, Ryan and Kalon are all horses' a$$es, and she could easily have gotten rid of one of them, if not two, but they're all still there. After them showing her talking to Chris, I know she knows Ryan is as full of $hit as a Thanksgiving turkey. So why didn't she get rid of the SOB? Something's rotten in Denmark, and it ain't a dead body.

Posted by DoinTomCruiseDance on 06-05-12 at 02:18 AM
Ya she didn't get rid of Ryan.... WHAT's UP With THAT???!?!?!?

You may be right, who knows?? Not you right?..and for sure not me, so...hmmm??

Well, I'm just gonna do me--tell how I see it. If you're going to just do you--then cool, we're good!

The guys that got the boot though.. I sorta understand Why she would choose to lose them. If you don't feel it, you don't feel it! Those other losers & the issues you have with them don't have anything to do with their connection with her. They're just characteristics about them that she may or may not think will cause detriment to her life. Everyone estimates potential in a mate differently so--To each (Emily), her own.

I want her to see it MY WAY!! Doesn't mean she will (but she should! ). As well..she should see it YOUR WAY (maybe.) )

Posted by Round Robin on 06-05-12 at 02:39 AM
As Emily watches these episodes, she's gotta be seeing these guys' behavior and thinking, "What was I thinking letting him stay so long? If I had to let extra guys stay to keep TV happy, why didn't I let so and so stay in his place?" I think she wants to do this deal right, but she really can't because it's a TV series, and a lot of guys are getting more free trips and more TV time than they deserve because of it. There are no more than 4 or 5 guys out of this whole bunch that really deserve a shot at Emily, and there are still several doofuses along for the ride who really don't.

Posted by DoinTomCruiseDance on 06-05-12 at 02:53 AM
Ok I got to say, I HATE the word, "deserve".. I know I used it with regard to Emily, but now I'm regretting it!!!

Deserve.. and the thought that you or I Know who does or doesn't & why or why not... Are You(or I) Kidding Me???? YUCK, that just disgusts me!!..can't believe I used it myself!!!!

Character flaws~as described by YOU..to HER might not be "flaws". Maybe she wants a mate that kix her a to get to the gym or to get uP & get dressed u lazy-a!!! YOU don't know what She's Thinking might be Good 4 Her!!!

Ryan does have a certain charm in that way, that he's willing to call her out on her stuff!! I have to admit, I like my hb so much more when he does that!! Shows he's paying attention & Wants ME to be what kickstarts his ...!!!

That's a GooD thing!!!

We should let her PLaY.. never know what or who she'll out with!!! I like HER so far tho..the guys I like 2nd...(Chris). Says more about her than the last B-ette (whatever her name was).

Posted by Round Robin on 06-05-12 at 03:07 AM
You mean you've forgotten Ashley already? She was the last 'ette. IMO she was weak and wimpy, though she's pretty and nice also. Emily is drop dead gorgeous, and though she is a very sweet, kindhearted woman, she's no shrinking violet and will not hesitate to tell these guys where the bear $hit in the buckwheat if she knows what's really going on. Some of these guys have way too much testosterone and it shows, and when she finds that out she will eliminate them.

Posted by DoinTomCruiseDance on 06-05-12 at 03:14 AM
Wow.. you are trained well!!! You don't break away for nothing do you?!?!? Well.. good job!! You've earned your money!

Posted by DoinTomCruiseDance on 06-10-12 at 11:02 PM
LAST EDITED ON 06-10-12 AT 11:06 PM (EST)

Forgot her name not her face..she was a cutie! I wouldn't call her weak..well maybe a little, but I think that she was just trying to "sell the drama" to retain an audience.

Maybe she became fearful that she could not retain an audience~fear likely inspired by ratings-concerned ABC. If this was the case, I think she sold herself short!!

I think that is what Emily is doing Right!! She is playing the show out Her way~Not selling the drama. Thus giving herself a real shot at developing true connections that lead to true love. Hopefully all bachelors/b-ettes to follow~follow her lead! It's the only chance they have at finding a real Love!!

Posted by Loree on 06-05-12 at 10:19 AM
Ryan is comedy gold for me. The more he talks the more I laugh. He really does love himself. And of course he wants to be the next Bachelor. But would he think any of the women were good enough for him? Emily has his number. I am sure she is being persuaded to keep him for the drama. If he had been on Ashley's season she probably would have fallen for him just like Bentley.

Michael is gone and I never even knew he was there. I would notice the long haired guy in the background but didn't know his name. And on Emily's 2 on 1 date she might as well have sent them both home. It was obvious neither one is for her.

Emily has chemistry with Arie and Sean. And she is truly hung up on Jef. His awkward shy routine is obviously working. Emily can't wait for Jef to kiss her. It must be that she got pregnant young and went into mourning her dead boyfriend. She didn't get to be young and do the teen thing. So she has fallen for the kid in the group. The blue knee socks with the shorts was interesting and I still can't stand his hair. He can't even string a sentence together without saying "like" a dozen times. But Emily is smitten. Meanwhile the guys are arguing who is old enough for her and taking on the responsibility of being a father. But she is falling for the teen type in the group. It is an odd match.

Posted by Round Robin on 06-05-12 at 02:17 PM
Loree, you have Ryan pretty well pegged. If he had been on Ashley's season with Bentley, I think she'd have fallen for him instead, and it could have been an even bigger emotional mess than what she had with Bentley. Emily's not gonna make that mistake. As for Jef, I haven't made my mind up about him yet, and I really need to see them in a 1 on 1 date to do so. The previews indicate that at least 1 more A hole gets himself tossed next week, and with the easy dumps dwindling by the week, she needs to start getting to know the better guys before she has to pick one.