URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID9
Thread Number: 199
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Exactly who's going to watch this show..."

Posted by LadyLuna on 08-04-02 at 03:15 PM
when all the girls are gone?

Watching Jerry and Josh pretend to be friends, watching Roddy throwing little duckies into a bucket with his mini-me Eric, and hearing Marcellas complain about hygiene is just not going to cut it for me.

Maybe you whore-phobes will have your wish but I guarantee the show will loose ratings...

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Exactly who's going to watch this show..."
Posted by SurvivorBlows on 08-04-02 at 04:18 PM
>when all the girls are gone?

The same people that watched last year's cast.

No offense to last year's women, but once Shannon was gone, I don't think anyone was tuning in to see Nicole and Monica (the last two BB2 women.)

-SB

PS Please reduce the height of the sig pic -- the width is fine, but the height a way over the 60 pixel of height rule, thanks.

Posted by SurvivinDawg on 08-04-02 at 04:47 PM
but once Shannon was gone, I don't think anyone was tuning in to see Nicole and Monica (the last two BB2 women.)

Oh I was! Nicole was soooo hot!

But seriously, I'll still be watching, just to see how this pathetic excuse of a reality show ends, and who backstabs who, and who finally breaks their many treaties.

"Pappy didn't get voted off, he got stoned!" -- dabo

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Posted by true on 08-04-02 at 05:31 PM
Well, I'll still watch it.

My reasons for watching BB have nothing to do with looking at women shower together, sex talk, or women parading around in peanutbutter bikinis. If I wanted that, I'd subscribe to The Playboy channel.

Gotta love the shallow, the deep will drown you -Buggy

true

Posted by Survivorerist on 08-04-02 at 06:00 PM
I agree Luna. I mean, even if the women are gone, I'll still be watching (except maybe Saturdays because I'll actually have something better to do then ) but I agree that it won't be the same without them.

=======================

Survivorerist - Oh where oh where did my sig pic go?

(Courtesy of Strider )

"Oh my heck, I'm so very glad that that's over. The 2001-2 television season was, for this sofa spud, cruelly and unusually punishing."
-Antonia Zerbisias, The Toronto Star

"I thought you were my friend !!"
Posted by Red Lady on 08-04-02 at 07:48 PM
"I'll still be watching (except maybe Saturdays because I'll actually have something better to do then )

Hey! Watch it there buddy! My DH & I enjoyed a perfectly delightful Saturday evening chowing down tamales & mexican fried-rice washed down w/ a cold Dos Equis while watching & dissing BB3! I *personally* can't think of a better way to spend a Sat. night than hanging out w/ DH & bashing BB3! (What followed BB3 is, however, NOT for the general public)

Salute!

"RE: I thought you were my friend !!"
Posted by SurvivinDawg on 08-05-02 at 08:19 AM
(What followed BB3 is, however, NOT for the general public)

'Fess up! Enquiring minds (and us voyeurs) want to know!!!

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

"What NO VCRS?"
Posted by CSHS79 on 08-05-02 at 10:54 AM
As much as I enjoy the show,my schedule is not controlled by the tv schedule since I have a vcr. I may not have cable or a dvd player and I access these forums on a library computer but I do have a vcr.Am I alone in being able to set a vcr?

Posted by nailbone on 08-05-02 at 11:01 AM
Hot d@mn!! Party at RL's house on Saturdays!! We'll leave right after the show, we promise.

And FWIW, I thought Nicole was hotter than Shannon...but then I'm an old guy...

- This Space For Rent

Daytime, nighttime, anytime, things go better with Rock! - Def Leppard

Posted by SurvivinDawg on 08-05-02 at 12:11 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-05-02 AT 12:12 PM (EST)

And FWIW, I thought Nicole was hotter than Shannon...but then I'm an old guy...

Not only did I prefer Nicole (and Sheryl) to Shannon, BUT with LadyLuna in mind and in the interests of not using the word "whore" more than I have to, I won't say what I think of Shannon...

"Alright my friends...."
Posted by Red Lady on 08-05-02 at 03:38 PM
Ok, it's set then...CSHS79 will set everyone's VCR's, and S'Dawg & Nailbone will party on Flamingo style at RL's! See ya all on Saturday...BBT!

Reckless Regards,

"RE: Alright my friends...."
Posted by SurvivinDawg on 08-05-02 at 05:12 PM
WOO HOO! Time to PARTY!

Posted by Survivorerist on 08-05-02 at 06:21 PM
Ooh, can I come too? And by "party flamingo style," I hope it doesn't mean we all have to stand on one foot out on your lawn all night.

=======================

(Courtesy of Strider )

"Oh my heck, I'm so very glad that that's over. The 2001-2 television season was, for this sofa spud, cruelly and unusually punishing."

Posted by Red Lady on 08-05-02 at 06:36 PM
"Ooh, can I come too?
And by "party flamingo style," I hope it doesn't mean we all have to stand on one foot out on your lawn all night."

LMAO! No, you silly Survivorerist! You only have to stand on one leg on my lawn to pass a sobriety test before you are allowed on the road to drive home!

And yes, of course you are welcome to join the "nothing better to do on a Sat. night than watch BB3" club! The more the merrier! BTW...Pink attire is strictly optional!

Friendly Regards,

Posted by Survivorerist on 08-06-02 at 01:24 PM
>>>"nothing better to do on a Sat. night than watch BB3" club! The more the merrier!<<<

Whoo hoo! Chiwhora's an ass! Josh is a dillweed! Gerry is a dirty, dirty old man! Sorry, just practicing.

I'll bring over the brownies! (which, unfortunately, will not be magical in any way)

=======================

(Courtesy of Strider )

Posted by ELCinOhio on 08-06-02 at 04:23 PM
If I can't stand on one foot? do I get to Crash at Redy Lady's House? HOW cool would that be... then I get to hear/see what happens after BB3 goes off the air.

Oh, wait, my wife might mind... nah I'll bring her too!!

Posted by SurvivinDawg on 08-07-02 at 07:48 AM
I'll just watch both you couples... and speaking of VCR... hmmmm...

Posted by Ahtumbreez on 08-07-02 at 08:40 AM
You'd better watch these guys RL, they'll set up cameras and have you broadcast over the net before you know it, and you know being the internet losers that we are, we will watch. So if you see blinking red lights beware! Oh btw, if I bring margaritas, stand on one foot while twirling a pink feather boa and singing Margaritaville can I come?

"RSVP's accepted!"
Posted by Red Lady on 08-07-02 at 03:00 PM
Your invitation is on it's way! Anyone willing to bring margaritas, stand on one foot while twirling a pink boa and sing Margaritaville is okay in my book! But I do put my foot down on smearing p-nut butter over our bodies!

Glad you're part of the CLUB!
Kind Regards,

Posted by Cin on 08-07-02 at 03:27 PM
Maybe you whore-phobes will have your
wish but I guarantee the show will loose ratings...

I kinda find this offensive.

I will watch the show no matter what, I hope all the girls do not get booted, but if they do they do.

Cin