URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1988
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Bachelorette Emily-Opening Night"

Posted by Round Robin on 05-14-12 at 09:27 PM
I'll be watching. Post your stuff here till the left coasters see the show.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Bachelorette Emily-Opening Night"
Posted by Estee on 05-14-12 at 11:02 PM
I flipped over during a House commercial just in time to see The One Guy Who Wasn't White. I'm guessing that was the sum total of camera time he had for the entire hour night season.

Posted by Round Robin on 05-15-12 at 01:55 AM
Pretty much. Emily didn't give him a rose.

Posted by Ants on 05-15-12 at 08:19 PM
I can't believe she gave the boom-box, Jersey Shore clown a rose. I'd have picked the non-White guy (and some others) above him. The producers must've told her to keep him in for a couple weeks for the drama/laughs.

Posted by DoinTomCruiseDance on 05-25-12 at 11:38 PM
LAST EDITED ON 05-26-12 AT 01:09 AM (EST)

WHAT'S UP WITH THE EDITING???

Anyone catch all the f'ups on the muppets episode??! Wow!!! What'd you guys spend the money on????

Posted by Round Robin on 05-15-12 at 01:57 AM
Man, is that woman gorgeous or what? None of the guys are a match for her in looks, that's for damn sure.

Posted by rachelOH63 on 05-15-12 at 02:18 PM
I haven't looked for any spoilers yet...but I'm going to watch the season preview clip again (when my husband isn't around to see what a freak I am...) and try to figure out who is in Europe, etc.

She liked Nate. I didn't see any guys that were really strikingly handsome... Arie the race car driver wasn't bad looking. I need to re-analyze them!

Posted by Ants on 05-15-12 at 08:20 PM
We're not posting spoilers here, are we? That's why I'm avoiding the main board until the last week or two.

Posted by samboohoo on 05-16-12 at 09:27 AM
I thought Nate was the cutest. Chris or Doug, can't remember, had something weird going on with his eyes. I also like Sean. Jef seems nice, but just "out there."

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Posted by samboohoo on 05-16-12 at 09:26 AM
I always enjoy the cheesefest on Night 1. These were probably some of the goofiest ever. Really, egg guy? Dancing guy? Chopper guy?

Posted by Tummy on 05-16-12 at 12:55 PM
Who's got two thumbs and can poke himself in the eyes with them? This guy, rigggght here. *grin

I like one f Jef, but I think the racecar driver is yummy.

Posted by samboohoo on 05-16-12 at 02:08 PM
Conner says, "this guy" all the time, so I liked that too.

Arie is the racecar driver, and you're right, he's yummy! There's something about One F's hair that bugs me.

I also liked Emily's commentary about the guys. I can't remember them all, but I thought she was cute and funny.

Posted by Round Robin on 05-17-12 at 04:36 AM
This format almost never works, but for Emily's sake I hope it works this time. She's drop dead gorgeous and sweet as a shipload of sugar and I hope she finds happiness without having to whizz away too many years of her life doing it.

Posted by rachelOH63 on 05-17-12 at 09:59 AM
RE My comment above about spoilers. Don't worrry, I wasn't going to start spilling!

I also hope this works out for Emily. She seems very sweet and sincere. Hopefully tptb gave her a lot of good guys to work with...and Bentley won't be showing up!

Posted by Round Robin on 05-17-12 at 11:20 AM
I have already heard who she picked, but till it becomes widely known I'm not even going to put it in the spoier thread, let alone in any other thread. But if Reality Steve doesn't have it already, he will soon.

Posted by glazem1 on 05-17-12 at 12:40 PM
Reality Steve has already posted the F3. Another thought that I had, is that given that her daughter's grandfather is a multi-millionaire (or billionaire- I forget which, still he's filthy rich) and the Emily was allowed to stay in her home, I'm sure that once Mr. Hendricks found out who the bachelors were, he had them vetted and probably gave her a list of approved ones to choose from. If you had that kind of money, wouldn't you?

Posted by Round Robin on 05-17-12 at 03:04 PM
They were probably already taping when the list came out, so I'm not sure Hendrick would have had the names in time to vet them. The deal is, though, that Hendrick owns I don't know how many car dealerships and/or related businesses in the southeast, and he's probably such a big buyer of local advertising that ABC doesn't want to p1ss him off, so they probably background checked all those guys themselves and made sure none of them have any embarrassing skeletons in their closets. And I doubt anybody like Bentley got within 9,000 miles of getting cast on that show so as not to p1ss Hendrick off. I don't think he had the vetting done himself, but trust me, it was done, more thoroughly than usual.