URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 1983
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"I don't believe The Donald did it."

Posted by singer on 12-19-05 at 11:00 AM
LAST EDITED ON 12-30-05 AT 04:02 PM (EST)

What.A.Jerque.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: I don't believe The Donald did it."
Posted by singer on 12-19-05 at 11:02 AM
The double-hire thing was contrived, and he should not have placed Randal in such a stupid choice position. Rules do matter, even in business.

--Singer

Posted by Seabisquit on 12-19-05 at 12:33 PM
I believe Randal won fair and square and should not have to share of his victory. DT screwed up, not Randal.

Posted by slw531 on 12-19-05 at 12:53 PM
>The double-hire thing was contrived, and
>he should not have placed
>Randal in such a stupid
>choice position. Rules do
>matter, even in business.
>
>--Singer

ITA ! If DT wanted to hire the both of them he should have. I think when he started listening to reasons Randall was better than Rebecca his plan to hire both went awry so he came up with the bright idea to ask Randall what he thought and Randall did not answer the way DT thought he would. Shoot. I would have said no too. That was wrong to ask Randall what he would do.

Posted by singer on 12-19-05 at 01:42 PM
In total agreement, slw531.

--Singer

Posted by tannl on 12-19-05 at 10:25 PM
I agree.

Posted by Cygnus X1 on 12-20-05 at 02:18 AM
He can't be that much of a jerque . . . if we're all still talking about it, which is what that publicity stunt finale was intended to do.

Posted by Phat Girl Slim on 12-27-05 at 11:42 AM
Just because we're talking about it doesn't mean the man's not a jerk!! We just happen to enjoy talking about jerks in this instance

Posted by singer on 12-31-05 at 07:11 PM
Agree totally, Phat Girl Slim. Developments of the past few weeks support the idea that The Donald is a Jerque.

Witness the interviews that Rebecca has given on The Fishbowl and other places, where she has slagged Randal off. What a sore loser.

Randal, on the other hand, has remained complimentary of Rebecca and of her comparatively limited abilities.

The Donald is a Jerque for creating this PR mess, and Randal remains an accomplished, productive gentleman and business leader.

Rebecca remains, well, 24-years-old and in need of additional social (especially in the categories of manners and breeding) and professional training.

--Singer