URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1980
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Bachelor Ben-Finale & After The Final Rose"

Posted by Round Robin on 03-12-12 at 01:21 AM
I know Monday has barely started, but I might as well start this sucker since I'm here. Post the official version of what really happened here till them what live on the Left Coast have the opportunity to see the merciful conclusion to this debacle live. And any remaining opinions you may have on this odiferous morass of $hitty TV may be posted in this thread also. I hope they don't get any d1ckheads like Ben for Emily's season, because she doesn't deserve them and neither do we.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Bachelor Ben-Finale & After The Final Rose"
Posted by JoeGazillionaire on 03-12-12 at 04:12 AM
It's here already? Ah... I'll never catch up in time....oh well, people have let me know the spoilers way ahead of time anyway. Worst kept secret.

Posted by Round Robin on 03-12-12 at 09:18 AM
Agreed about the worst kept secret part. We knew before the Super Bowl who he picked. Might as well go through the motions and put up the thread, though. Haven't seen many reality TV seasons with winners as well spoiled as this. Haven't seen many as well ruined by their participants' behavior either, but we've been beating that dead horse to death, haven't we?

Posted by MTW1961 on 03-12-12 at 02:27 PM
And yet, I am strangely looking forward to tonight's train wreck. What does that say about me?

Handcrafted by RollDDice!

Posted by JoeGazillionaire on 03-12-12 at 03:31 PM
>Agreed about the worst kept secret
>part. We knew before the
>Super Bowl who he picked.
>Might as well go through
>the motions and put up
>the thread, though. Haven't seen
>many reality TV seasons with
>winners as well spoiled as
>this. Haven't seen many as
>well ruined by their participants'
>behavior either, but we've been
>beating that dead horse to
>death, haven't we?

Who's ready for Emily Maynard's Bachelorette edition and the Bachelor Pad? I'm already on to the next. I hope they cast the next bachelor the way they did the Travis Stork season, which I felt was the most attractive cast.

So, do we get Dancing with the stars (which I'm skipping) for 2 months?...when does the Bachelor Pad and that Emily bachelorette show air? Having Dancing with the stars air will give me time to slowly free up space on my tivo boxes...which are down to 3% memory on all of them..

Any guesses as to who's on the Bachelor Pad cast?

"Bachelor Pad Cast"
Posted by CSHS79 on 03-13-12 at 01:17 PM
*****Any guesses as to who's on the Bachelor Pad cast?********

They announced a new twist to the next Bachelor Pad during the Bachelor Finale---fans vs Bachelor/ettes. Could it be they actually want to add new blood to the show??? Or is it they couldn't get enough alumni to go on the show???

"RE: Bachelor Pad Cast"
Posted by Round Robin on 03-13-12 at 02:48 PM
They might be running short of alumni who will do BP or who would make good cast members, but I think the new blood factor is a big part of it too. Introducing several new people who the alumni don't know will introduce a fresh element to BP that it needs and that will keep the alumni honest, because the alumni can't sneak any bull$hit past the fans and they won't know who knows who among the fans, and without knowing the fans they won't know what they might do, so it keeps them on their toes a little bit.

"They Deserve Each Other"
Posted by CSHS79 on 03-12-12 at 02:37 PM
Until some of the latest tabloids came out, I felt Ben got played. However, after the recent articles, I think Ben and Courtney deserve each other. Wouldn't you agree?

"RE: They Deserve Each Other"
Posted by JoeGazillionaire on 03-12-12 at 03:24 PM
Ben's outgunned and in way over his head. The show affords him some temporary power on it, but in a normal situation Courtney wouldn't give him a second glance. She could barely fake it though the show.

Posted by JoeGazillionaire on 03-12-12 at 04:04 PM
Btw, do they sell the past seasons on dvd?

Posted by Ants on 03-12-12 at 05:28 PM
Good question because I'd like to watch some past seasons. I'm gonna check Netflix tonight. I'll also check my library.

Posted by JoeGazillionaire on 03-13-12 at 01:15 AM
>Good question because I'd like to
>watch some past seasons.
>I'm gonna check Netflix tonight.
> I'll also check my
>library.

Yeah, it would be great to see some of the past seasons on dvd, especially the ones with exotic locales and attractive casts. The exotic locales brings back great memories of past places I've been and/or gives ideas of future destinations I'd like to visit. Plus, after 5 years, t's like watching them new again....plus I've missed entire seasons or many of episodes of seasons.. I only remember the Brad Womack and Jake seasons.

Posted by Ants on 03-12-12 at 05:32 PM
I agree that they deserve each other.

Ben deserves a ---- like Courtney because he is shallow enough to disregard others for looks and because he's an immature kid who acts like he's royalty.

Courtney deserves the child Ben because she doesn't deserve anything better because she's such a Mean Girl.

I can't wait for tonight. Puttin' the kids to bed early and gonna sit back and enjoy.

Posted by AyaK on 03-12-12 at 09:41 PM
The winery probably wanted Ben out of the way for a while because his personality is so sour that he'd turn the wine to vinegar. Vinegar Ben.

Fortunately, the Ben-Courtney relationship is as phony as the entire Bachelor franchise, because Courtney would turn the wine to sulfuric acid. After all, don't demons usually leave a little sulfur behind?

Posted by JoeGazillionaire on 03-13-12 at 01:19 AM
>I agree that they deserve each
>other.
>
>Ben deserves a ---- like Courtney
>because he is shallow enough
>to disregard others for looks
>and because he's an immature
>kid who acts like he's
>royalty.
>
>Courtney deserves the child Ben because
>she doesn't deserve anything better
>because she's such a Mean
>Girl.
>
>I can't wait for tonight.
>Puttin' the kids to bed
>early and gonna sit back
>and enjoy.

Since Ben would get what he wants out of it by sleeping with a hot girl...I'm not sure I even want him to enjoy that... he doesn't seem very deep to me. Courtney seems almost like a cartoon villain... I don't know...I'm more amused by her than outraged. It's almost like "dance court jester, dance." It's all for my amusement. I think she probably is privately tormented. I think I'd get along with almost everyone on the show's history except for Vienna, William the roaster and Monica.

"RE: They Deserve Each Other-AN UNDERSTATEMENT!"
Posted by jschott65 on 03-15-12 at 00:33 AM
This season, although it made for good tv, was a joke. There were several stand-out quality women that Ben could have chosen, but in the end he turned out to be not all that special. I watched Legally Blonde the other day and the nail tech (Jennifer Coolidge) said it best. She said "He's a guy who followed his pecker to greener pastures." Turns out the pastures weren't so green after all!

"RE: They Deserve Each Other-AN UNDERSTATEMENT!"
Posted by JoeGazillionaire on 03-16-12 at 04:55 PM
It kind of was. Who did you think were the quality women?

"Quick summary"
Posted by AyaK on 03-12-12 at 11:12 PM
Lindzi: "I love Vinegar Ben."
Vinegar Ben: "I love Courtney."
Courtney: "I love me, too."

Vinegar Ben: "I was shaken up watching the show, but then I realized I'd look like an even bigger douchebag if I dumped Courtney now."
Vinegar Ben's partners in Envolve Winery: "It's not possible to look like a bigger douchebag than you did. Go away."

Chris: "Blah blah romance blah blah marriage blah blah con game blah blah whirlwind."
America: "Stifle yourself, loser."

"RE: Quick summary"
Posted by Round Robin on 03-13-12 at 02:49 AM
What gets me about Ben is that, after seeing all the episodes, that dumb $hit still gave the damn ring back to Evil Courtney tonight. Hay-zoose H. Key-riced, he really is a douchebag, just like you said.

Posted by JoeGazillionaire on 03-13-12 at 04:10 AM
The next bachelorette is...............Lyndzie. That would be my guess.

Posted by Ants on 03-13-12 at 07:45 AM
"Call me if this doesn't work out."

Are you KIDDING ME???

Posted by Round Robin on 03-13-12 at 10:58 AM
After seeing Lindzi on Jimmy Kimmel last night, I seriously believe she'd do 'ette if asked. She might even do BP.

Posted by JoeGazillionaire on 03-13-12 at 11:15 AM
There aren't that many sane attractive choices.... Kacie's kind of whiny. Courtney's more of a bad girl... Casey S. the most attractive was inexplicably cast off by the producers in an ambush... I wouldn't mind if Emily Maynard was the back to back Bachelorette... just have her go through a season and go meh give me another batch of men.

Posted by Ants on 03-13-12 at 11:46 AM
I want to see what a model crossed with a caveman looks like.

Oh, Who am I kidding? They're not gonna last to get married and have kids.

Posted by JoeGazillionaire on 03-13-12 at 12:25 PM
It would look kind of like the first Joe Millionaire. ;0

Posted by samboohoo on 03-13-12 at 02:10 PM
I've only watched ATFR - not sure if or when I will watch the finale. Did Courtney break down laughing in the middle of that proposal?

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Posted by Ants on 03-13-12 at 02:30 PM
No. She accepted in tears (prolly the only real tears she ever shed).

Posted by MTW1961 on 03-13-12 at 03:16 PM
Definitely the Least. Dramatic. Final. Rose. Ceremony. Ever.

It was even hard to get worked up about Lindzi getting dumped. It was pretty sad that she basically told him to call her if/when it didn't work out with Courtney.

Handcrafted by RollDDice!

Posted by paininthebutt on 04-28-12 at 04:20 AM
Im in australia and watching this season currently ....im totally apaulled at stupid ugly Ben's lack of depth. The one that the producers ambushed for having a b/f on the outside wasnt even given a chance to find a man to marry and Ben the shallow, wasnt even perturbed by her exit...yet she wasnt chosen for the double dance salsa date! Hes truly a 'joke'...and finding out that he picked that little choking demoness 'courtney' shows that hes totally led by his stinky unappealing groin in his quest for 'love- panty's' and a witch like Courtney is well deserved of such a shallow little ugly wimpy gaseous egg like Ben!

Posted by Round Robin on 04-28-12 at 05:21 AM
Yeah, but for all that, five'll get you ten they wind up getting hitched. I'd almost bet on it. Hey, scuzzballs and b!tches need love too, you know?