URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID55
Thread Number: 198
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Joe Schmo 2 -- Cast Revealed"

Posted by phusions on 05-17-04 at 01:03 PM
It seems that they hired that Canadian Talk Show host "Jonovision" who also plays on Trailer Park Boys.. interesting

http://www.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=JoeSchmo&Number=947527&page=0&view=expanded&sb=5&o=&fpart=1&mrd=1084812821

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Joe Schmo 2 -- Cast Revealed"
Posted by Loree on 05-17-04 at 07:28 PM
This is one show I am really waiting for. I loved the first one it was hilarious.

Posted by AugustGirl on 05-17-04 at 09:04 PM
I am so ready for this! I can't wait.

*looks around for Deonna*

Posted by woeisme1 on 05-29-04 at 00:29 AM
LAST EDITED ON 05-29-04 AT 00:30 AM (EST)

While you wait for Deonna to show up, I'm with ya

Fish and Game Officer of G.A.W.K.U.R's of OT
Edited for an extra letter that didn't belong

Posted by AugustGirl on 06-06-04 at 02:20 PM
Hiya Woe! Looks like we're still waiting for Deonna.

*passes Woe popcorn*

*still looking for Deonna*

Posted by Deonna on 06-07-04 at 09:03 AM
*Waves Hi*

I am sooooooooo sorry! I didn't see you here! I am ready.

Deonna

Posted by phusions on 05-18-04 at 01:47 PM
Yeah, I can't wait either. I just hope this isn't going to be a "First season rocked, the second one sucked alas Joe Millionaire" show.

Posted by Neffer on 06-16-04 at 08:49 PM
I'd say the first season of Joe Millionare sucked. Leave it to Fox to lead the pack in misleading editting, and giving women incentive to slutterize themselves. The other networks picked-up the ball quick on that one, though!

Neffer

Posted by Estee on 05-18-04 at 05:23 PM
So is it too early to start a summary thread? ;>

Now for the first important questions: in that picture, which one is Tim, and which is Ingrid? We need to identify our heroes, and fast.

(A romance show with a bachelor and bachelorette going at the same time? Okay, the foundation for the weirdness factor is set... wait, is that the same mansion?)

Posted by ladro on 05-20-04 at 00:51 AM
thanks, can't wait. Which ones in the picture are the schmoes? I'm thinking Tim is the short stocky guy in the middle. And Ingrid is the Blonde sitting in the front middle.

Posted by phusions on 05-21-04 at 02:39 PM
They're both standing up.

The Schmoette has a light pink shirt and is right infront of Ralph (the host) The Schmo is right beside the Schmoette, he has a polo navy shirt.

Posted by MTW1961 on 06-01-04 at 08:12 PM
This sounds like a lot of fun. It's going right to the top of my summer TV schedule!

Handcrafted by RollDdice!

Have you given your TiVo a nice, firm handshake today?

Posted by Neffer on 06-16-04 at 08:53 PM
I'm afraid of the person I'd become with TIVo. My friend has one and when I stayed with him for a week I was awestruck. Maybe the selectivity offered I wouldn't OD.

Neffer
Fighting the Electronics/Rest of my Life conflict. To be pronounced MIA as soon as Halo 2 is released.

Posted by Loree on 06-20-04 at 03:25 PM
It was driving me crazy trying to figure out why Ambrosia looked familiar to me. Then I realized she played Serena on Young & the Restless. Hopefully Ingrid and Tim were never Y&R fans.