URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID17
Thread Number: 1978
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"the cho show!"

Posted by MollyTV on 09-17-08 at 04:53 AM
ok...i might be the only one watching but i like it. i like the way margaret allows her parents to be themselves....her dad has cost me a few tears.

her mom "the korean kelly clarkson"....and oh how her mom loved hearing that! sweet.

i think her dad was really proud to hear margaret sing when she played the cd for him.

margaret is good for all of us (everyman culture...not just korean) who did not think they were pretty or were not told they were pretty but developed into who they are now. and it turned out all good.

the only criticism i have: her guy friends try just a tad too hard ...but i think they seem like a fun ragtag group. and i like how selene hangs with mom and dad too. lol

mollytv

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: the cho show!"
Posted by aquariaqueen on 09-17-08 at 09:56 AM
When and where can you find this show? I haven't heard anything about it....I love Margaret Cho's comedy.

JSlice special!!

Posted by JessicaRN on 09-17-08 at 10:28 AM
It's on VH1, but I'm not certain when. I record the show and watch it when I have a moment. It's kind of like the Kathy Griffin show, with a single comedienne, her parents and her assistants, but I do think some of the scenarios are kind of forced (like the episode of them living off the grid and running into Gary Busey with a chain saw). It's still funny though and I agree that her parents make this show. I also like how very often we see some real emotion from Margaret Cho.

Posted by aquariaqueen on 09-17-08 at 11:01 AM
Thank you VH-1 isn't a station I usually watch but will have to pay more attention to catch this.

JSlice special!!

Posted by MollyTV on 09-17-08 at 07:36 PM
if you like margaret you will definitely like the show.
she is witty like kathy griffin in regular normal life. and i enjoy this.

i wish i could tell you what night its on...but i too...just happened to catch it and tape it and i haven't a clue when my DVR is set....

mollytv

Posted by Agman2 on 03-11-16 at 05:03 PM
It's on VH1, but I'm not certain when. I record the show and watch it when I have a moment. It's kind of like the Kathy Griffin show, with a single comedienne, her parents and her assistants, but I do think some of the scenarios are kind of forced (like the episode of them living off the grid and running into Gary Busey with a chain saw). It's still funny though and I agree that her parents make this show. I also like how very often we see some real emotion from Margaret Cho

At least that's what I've heard!