URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 1971
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"This group doesn't play strategy."

Posted by ALT on 12-14-01 at 09:19 AM
Just mention in the earlier post that all of them might just get so pissed off with Brandon that they might vote him off. Didn't know it is going to happen. I mean where's their strategy? I don't like Brandon but voting him off doesn't make sense.

The only person who benefit from this seems to be Tom. If he swtiches back to his original alliance, he will be the in the final 4. But with this group, they seem to be voting based on their high moral standard. That would actually mean this group of people is likely to vote off Lex next week. And we will have less reason to watch the show cos all that remains are the 'moral' people, we will have none left to hate, except perhaps Frank for his weird way.

Lex mentioned that Frank had approached him earlier about possible alliance, but was turned down. I wonder how true it is and could someone verify that? So there's really a lot of plotting going on behind the scene that wasn't shown to us.

I wish the camera crew could stop filming bugs, lions and flies, and fill the air time with more of the team discussing strategy...if they have any.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: This group doesn't play strategy."
Posted by kellyn on 12-14-01 at 09:35 AM
i dunnoe..but i cant stand it when these pple talk abt voting according to their integrity and moral standards..really i cant think of any one left of that seven whom i think is really worthy of the 1m bucks..im glad lex is still there..even tho i never really like him, a bunch of "nice" people makes booooring television

"RE: This group doesn't play strategy."
Posted by MikeD on 12-14-01 at 12:13 PM
Completely agree - idiots - all of them!!!!