URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID46
Thread Number: 197
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"FLOM4 Episode 3 Vidcap spoiler?"

Posted by SurvivorBlows on 07-20-04 at 01:07 AM
I was looking back through last week's For Love Or Money intro and noticed the below vidcaps.

But first, NBC's description for Episode 3:

The artistic talent of the five remaining men on fourth edition of the hot summer series "For Love or Money" are put to the test when they compete for a romantic single date with Rachel by painting her portrait. The winner also learns that he has a chance to increase his check value. And in the end, Rachel must eliminate one more man.

So is it me, or does that look like Morgan swapping checks with Caleb? Notice he's reaching for the check in the top right picture frame and the overhead shot already shows his own bottom-center frame without a check (and presumably in his hands.) Vidcap #7 clearly shhow's it's Morgan in that shirt.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: FLOM4 Episode 3 Vidcap spoiler?"
Posted by buckeyegirl on 07-20-04 at 09:04 AM

Good eyes Webby! It does inded look like Morgan is swapping checks with Caleb...or maybe he's just allowed to see the amount of his check?

Handcrafted by RollDdice!

Posted by CantStandToLook on 07-20-04 at 09:45 AM
I missed the show last night (stooopid cable) but I would say that Webby's definitely right BEG because the men already know the value of their checks.

That's something they did different than the last show. They let the men see right off before they even met the girls.

Handcrafted by RollDdice
The Fellowship of the Banana has begun!!!

Posted by buckeyegirl on 07-20-04 at 04:19 PM
You didn't miss much CSTL! I know the men know the value of their check, but I don't think they've all told each other how much their check is worth, especially after last night when Mike told Josh how much money he had, and then got outbid because of it. (The men had to bet the value of their check to go on an alone date with Rachel.)

Handcrafted by RollDdice!