URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID2
Thread Number: 1968
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"We now KNOW who Kim is in an alliance with"

Posted by ivoryElephant on 12-14-01 at 01:13 AM

She said so herself, "I am going to stick in my main alliance to the end, I feel that is the best way to win" . This is paraphrased a bit, but you still get the idea.

We now know since Ethan , Tom and Kim voted Brandon and Lex did not, that Kim is with Ethan and not lex.

I LOVED the smirk on Teresas face at tribal counsel when Lex told Jeff "my gut is never wrong".

"What a twisted web we weave when at first we practice to deceive"

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Agree"
Posted by AyaK on 12-14-01 at 01:23 AM
Yes, Old Boran showed Lex who was boss ... and now he can be Sean Kenniff to their core, voting along with them but not really being accepted back in. I also agree that Ethan and Mama Kim are a possible final two pairing.

"RE: Agree"
Posted by Rose Red on 12-14-01 at 01:54 AM
Yup. That could totally happen.

"RE: We now KNOW who Kim is in an alliance with"
Posted by I_AM_HE on 12-14-01 at 02:01 AM
I agree that Kimis probably more tightly aligned with Ethan than with Lex, but I don't take her statements to mean she's not still strongly aligned with Lex at all.
I think she simply means Lex was being foolish (though 2 votes for Frank that tie him up with Tom could potentially loom large), and voting Brandon while they could was best for Boran, her alliance, which she is sticking with

Posted by Loree on 12-14-01 at 04:26 PM
Also MamaKim maybe thinks she is strong in the alliance. But do Tom and Ethan feel she is as strong a part of the alliance? Kelly always thought she was in the alliance too. What the players think and what is true is often wrong.

I thought it was interesting that on the Survivor Insider while Brandon and Frank are on their date they show Lex off by himself. The other 5 are sitting about camp chatting. Lex is way off alone sitting on the wooden crate. He seemed like he was lost because Brandon was away. Now that Brandon has actually been voted off will Lex try to crawl back into his alliance?

Posted by kellyn on 12-15-01 at 08:43 AM
im new here so im just contributing what i think. IMO Lex is still part of OB alliance, but now he has definitely lost his previous position as the leader. I think he will root for a frank ouster next wk, but whether the OB pple goes with it depends really on who is in power-ethan or tom. Tom may want to keep frank as one of the f2 since anyone can pretty much win over frank. On the other hand, ethan may want to vote off frank cos he obviously sees frank as being a physical threat and we know ethan is obsessed with eliminating physical threats. Other then frank, i see kimp in a vulnerable position too. I dont see anyone left who she is truly allied with. OS owe no loyalties to her. i mean pple like her but when it comes to voting, shes simply too nice and strong to ignore. As for lex, i believe ethan wld rather vote against frank rather him since frank is now capable of forming an alliance with Tom.KimJ also said she vote according to her moral standards so i presume she wld not turn against her former alliance. so i guess lex is still pretty safe next wk.