URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID17
Thread Number: 1961
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"The Two Coreys Anyone?"

Posted by NewFan on 08-11-08 at 04:25 PM
I stumbled across this show (because I watch way too much TV), and it's a cross between "Celebrity Rehab" and "Decision House." Corey Haim and Corey Feldman from the 80s teen movies are trying to patch up their relationship (and resuscitate their careers) by meeting with a marriage counselor.

Corey Feldman used to be the "bad boy" but now seems to have his act together. Corey Haim is a train wreck looking for a nice segue into the next Celebrity Rehab opening!

Both have had serious childhood abuse issues...it's sad.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: The Two Coreys Anyone?"
Posted by MollyTV on 08-13-08 at 07:21 AM
you poor thing...change the channel now..

i have watched every episode starting last year. its sux and yet i can't turn away.

i sort of try to decide which part is real and which is scripted during the episode...just for fun and get me through the 30 minutes.

they both want to be "stars" again yet its hopeless. i feel sorry for them.

molly

Posted by NewFan on 08-26-08 at 03:35 PM
I guess it's just you and me then!

What about when Corey H got so excited about the Lost Boys reunion and the possibility of the new movie. He was crushed when he found out they went ahead without him, and that they actually HAD asked Corey F but not him. Bawled his eyes out...so sad! He just needs to get healthy before anything good is going to happen for him.

And I agree that so much of it seems staged, acted or pre-conceived. But I think a lot of reality shows are like that now, where they do another "take" on something that supposedly happened spontaneously.

Posted by Dianimal59 on 08-26-08 at 05:14 PM
"What about when Corey H got so excited about the Lost Boys reunion and the possibility of the new movie. He was crushed when he found out they went ahead without him, and that they actually HAD asked Corey F but not him."

I watched a few episodes but just couldn't take anymore.

I DID watch the straight to DVD, Lost Boys II. Awful, just awful. Corey F is prominently featured and Corey H has a small cameo at the end, AFTER the credits run.

Posted by MollyTV on 08-28-08 at 10:51 AM
oh my lands! they put corey H on AFTER the credits...how
embarrassing.

corey H blames everyone but himself....corey F is no saint but at least he tries to keep his life together.

and what about this "nell" person....seems kind of out of place.

i don't know..i had to watch the entire thing.

but it was HORRIBLE>
molly

Posted by Agman2 on 03-03-16 at 05:30 PM
How ya been Molly? Haven't seen you in a coon's age.