URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1957
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"CMT's Sweet Home Alabama show...??"

Posted by antatapicnic on 10-12-11 at 01:14 PM
Hey if you guys like The Bachelor / The Bachelorette, i think you guys would like that new Sweet Home Alabama show on CMT too! Reality dating... city girls vs country girls. They have lots of episodes you can watch online and a new season on it's way, their facebook is http://www.facebook.com/SweetHomeAlabamaCMT/ check it check it yall

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: CMT's Sweet Home Alabama show...??"
Posted by JoeGazillionaire on 10-17-11 at 07:20 AM
Yeah, I put up a thread about that show (see below) and also in the "Other shows" forum. But, I guess no one outside the CMT audience is really aware of it.... I only accidentally caught it because I was trying to find some other show and it had a similar title on the tivo. As far future shows, its too bad that they're probably not going to find a bachelorette as good as Devin or have followups on where she is now.

Posted by agman on 10-23-11 at 08:51 PM
YeeHAWWWWWWWWWW!!!

Posted by Loree on 02-26-12 at 00:11 AM
I enjoy this show. Paige is the perfect Bachelorette. I wish she would finally send Landon home. He annoys me.

Posted by JoeGazillionaire on 02-27-12 at 08:53 AM
I liked the show when it had the first Bachelorette, Devin Grissom, who could pass for Emily's little sister. But, the show kind of annoys me in the way portray the city guys... I know it's a country channel, but it feels false the way they always gear towards the country.... and I'm not into some of the country dates with the hunting, etc.

Posted by Pretty_Kitty on 02-27-12 at 03:27 PM
I watched the first season and part of the second. It was so obvious none of the city folk had a chance. And with all the Southern Belle crap those ladies liked to spew you coulda put some of them in the Jersey Shore house and they'd have fit right in. Just because you have a southern accent doesnt mean you are not trashy.

If a man took me on a date to go hunting, fishing, skeet shooting or horse back riding i would kill him. So sue me Im a city girl.

Posted by JoeGazillionaire on 02-27-12 at 06:14 PM
LOL, I'm with you on that one. Some of the dates were so gross.... like when they shot an innocent deer, skinned it and cooked it. They brought the carcas in on a container that reeked. I do not need "my woman" to bag an innocent deer when you can just go to a supermarket or a nice restaurant.

Also, not all city guys are metrosexuals with crazy fashion. There's nothing wrong with making a great income and having nice comfortable homes and luxury...it has nothing to do with being a gentlemen. And they make the city women appear to have less values than "southern belles." Note that hardly any city folk make it to the top finalists.