URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID17
Thread Number: 1950
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Rock of Love 3 about to cast"

Posted by vince3 on 07-17-08 at 07:26 PM
Well at least this one lasted longer than the first one:

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/bret-michaels-and-ambre-lake-split-vh1-renews-rock-of-love-7454.php

Supposedly this one will take place entirely on the road........

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Rock of Love 3 about to cast"
Posted by Estee on 07-18-08 at 06:51 AM
But will Bret appear at the very start of the season and declare there's no way he's ever doing this again? And at this point, is there any chance that a single person (or more) in the contestant pool is there to win his heart as opposed to getting TV exposure and trying to wind up on I Love Money 2?

He's doing this for the makeout sessions. You know that.

Posted by TxMom2011 on 07-18-08 at 01:00 PM
<<<He's doing this for the makeout sessions. You know that>>>

and I imagine the shows popularity has boosted ticket sales on his concert tour

Posted by Dakota on 08-13-08 at 07:58 PM
Instead of yet another Bret Michaels Sleazorama, I'd like to swamp VH1 with the names of other single male musicians who need to find the big L. Unfortunately, I have no idea who is single because I don't watch Entertainment Tonight, Access Hollywood or read People Magazine. Hmmmmm, I hear Clooney is single again but he doesn't sing. What's the name of Coldplay's lead singer, Chris something? Single? What about Kenny Chesney, did he find love after being dumped by Renee? I don't know if I want to watch another season of drunken rocker babes behaving badly. Give us a guy and a group of women with a little class.

Surfkitten Summer Sigshop 2008

Posted by kidflash212 on 07-10-16 at 09:50 AM
Class on VH1?