URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID90
Thread Number: 195
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Info on Chris Taylor AKA "Mr. Aussie" "

Posted by snowflake2 on 01-22-06 at 06:18 AM
I found these links on JokersUpdates:

http://groups.msn.com/lisaandchris/themaninlisaslife.msnw

http://groups.msn.com/lisaandchris/chrisprofile.msnw

http://www.geocities.com/g-jlandis@sbcglobal.net/img109a

Apparently Lisa's date Mr. Aussie is married. Looks like his wife's name is Lisa, too.

He describes himself as a writer, artist, and actor. (Geez, who does he think he is? Christina??)

His film credits include "Zombie Bride Bloodbath"?? No wonder he doesn't think dating Lisa is that bad.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Info on Chris Taylor AKA "Mr. Aussie" "
Posted by maroonclowns mom on 01-22-06 at 07:43 AM
I LOVE IT

Posted by eire_heart74 on 01-22-06 at 09:05 AM
Man everyone has a past don't they!! And if they go on TV, you know it won't take long for it to be on the internet!!!!

No hiding from the folks on this board!

Posted by SOfan0221 on 01-22-06 at 10:15 AM
Wayle I say, Holy G'Day Mate and throw another shrimp on the barbie. Looks as though Ms Lisa found her perfect match.

They can both not grow up together and that way they won't screw up any more families.

But then again, in all seriousness, it is no surprise. SO would have to pay someone to take Lisa out. I'm sure Mr. Austraila is not paying for those dinners out of his pocket and he obviously doesn't use his gas to take Lisa out as she drives the SO SUV. SO is starting to look less like reality women helping women and more like a badly scripted soap opera.

Too bad I am so hooked.

Posted by OklaBlue on 01-22-06 at 11:42 AM
His Lisa looks a bit like Lisa 1 (no disrespect meant real Lisa)
But isn't he shorter than Lisa 1? Looks the same. Some of those photos are 4 years old.

Good researching crew!

Posted by Sahara on 01-22-06 at 02:34 PM
Isn't it possible that they are now divorced?

Posted by snowflake2 on 01-22-06 at 03:45 PM
That's what I wondered too when I first saw this, because the wedding took place in 2001. But if you follow the links on the left of the page (Lisa's news, Lisa's music, etc.) this site is apparently pretty up to date. One mentions "It is 2005" and Lisa is looking forward to getting music together for an EP.

Also laughed at the bit where it's mentioned "real" Lisa packs Chris a lunch everyday to take with him when he toddles off to acting school. Then when he gets home, she "cooks up a storm!!!".

Posted by Sahara on 01-22-06 at 07:34 PM
I followed the links further and found this, which makes me think they are divorced.

http://groups.msn.com/lisaandchris/general.msnw?action=get_message&mview=0&ID_Message=140&LastModified=4675515911569951240

Posted by snowflake2 on 01-22-06 at 10:26 PM
You may be right. I haven't found anything that definitively says they're divorced, but in this interview:

http://www.lisachappell.net/interview2.html

she says one of her "3 wishes" is to find a soulmate.

Here is more info on the "real" Lisa:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0152615/#herself
I guess she appeared in a few episodes of "Hercules" with Kevin Sorbo.

Posted by Sahara on 01-23-06 at 00:53 AM
Yeah, you wouldn't think she would dream of finding her soulmate if she were still married.

It looks like Chris has taken a huge step downward.

Posted by kimmy_sso on 02-09-06 at 01:31 PM
Looks like they are still married to me!!!

Here is Lisa's IMDB bio...
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0152615/bio

Posted by tac_2 on 01-22-06 at 03:46 PM
Apparently one doesn't have to be much of a starving artist or hungry actor to date the likes of Lisa. lol
They must have paid him SAG minimum wages plus picked up the meal tabs for his appearances and probably more than he's seen in a while.
(I think he's goofy looking...something about the hair, doesn't quite match his complexion)

interesting & amusing info, thanks.

Posted by OklaBlue on 01-22-06 at 04:02 PM
Being married would not matter to Lisa1.

Posted by Labyrinth on 01-22-06 at 04:15 PM
Hmm it's sad to know that they are setting Lisa up with someone who is already married. WTF?? Was the thinking on this one?

I've never understood the lack of fidelity that these LC's bring to this show. {shakes head}

Posted by mirage3033 on 01-22-06 at 04:44 PM
I love it. oldLisa,NuLisa, Real Lisa.

Posted by snowflake2 on 01-22-06 at 04:56 PM
You said it, Lab. We know these guys are all paid actors anyway, but was it really that hard for SO to find three UNMARRIED actors to play Lisa's dating game, since we're all supposed to be playing along that this is a "Reality" TV show??

Think his wife laughs when he tells her, "yeah, they had the chick sitting in her own vomit in a cage."?

Posted by Labyrinth on 01-22-06 at 06:03 PM
At least the men on the Gay Dating show on Bravo were all single --- you'd think they could have found three single straight men.

You know you have to wonder about Bunim-Murray itself. They obviously think we are soooooo stupid that we would never do any research or that any media person would research it to expose it. I am beginning to think that whoever is at the Helm of the SO House (and it ain't Rhonda or IV), don't know diddley squat.... they can't even keep their own domain name current. What a jacka**.

Posted by sharebear18_2000 on 01-22-06 at 09:50 PM
Just when I've heard it all when it comes to Starting Over. Everything and everyone related to this show is just stuck on stoopid !

GAWD

Posted by snowflake2 on 01-22-06 at 10:28 PM
LOL sharebear!!

Posted by DrusillaSchneider on 01-24-06 at 05:50 AM
Speaking of Bunim-Murray, I was actually an alternate for the Real World Las Vegas..and when you got through the casting, if you dont make it on that show they actually keep you just in case they want you for future shows...but depending on what show it is when they pick you, you automatically go into a category of a role type of what they think people would think of you or etc.

Posted by Anne18 on 01-23-06 at 00:50 AM
LAST EDITED ON 01-23-06 AT 00:52 AM (EST)

Snowflake2,

Thanks for the info. on this guy. The people at SO conned us (as usual but we know better than to fall for their lies) and I bet Lisa1 is an actress too! That's what she probably majored in in college.

Posted by SOHla on 01-22-06 at 10:41 PM
LAST EDITED ON 01-22-06 AT 10:45 PM (EST)

I don't think he is married any longer. I read an interview she gave in December 05.

She still lives in Austrailia, and this is one of her questions:

3. The good fairy appears in front of you and says :- “Lisa, I am the good fairy, I will make 3 of your wishes come true” What would those wishes be?

The album gets released & does well - She finds her soul mate - and Lisa also wished for World Peace.

http://www.lisachappell.net/interview2.html

She is obviously more succesful than him. here is his IMDB

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1070866/

Besides he probably answered an ad in BACKSTAGE WEST. (entertainment trade paper in LA)

Edited: Sorry, didn't realize I repeated above info.

Posted by julli96 on 01-22-06 at 11:53 PM
Snowflake, hats off! Once again you deliver! Very interesting Info! Wow, can SO pick them or what!!!

Posted by GoodnightLittleBear on 01-24-06 at 03:30 AM
LMAO thanks for that info! It really exposes the show for what it is, nothing more than a cheap soap opera.

While I was on imdb, I thought I would look at Rhonda's resume

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0110137/

Her first and last movie role was in "Puppet Master III"
How ironic.

Posted by pinksparkleguitar on 01-24-06 at 01:43 PM
Brilliant about Mr. Aussie, way to boost your career, pretend to have a connection witha crazy lady on TV.

And Rhonda!!! Who knew???

Posted by jonimoni on 01-24-06 at 04:38 PM
Oh gosh, I am four days OLDER than Rhonda....this has upset my whole day!!! Thanks for the link! SO soap opera!

Posted by FloraDawn on 02-08-06 at 08:57 PM
I hope I'm posting this in the right place (if not please let me know where). Speaking of Rhonda's resume, here's a picture of her on Married with Children. Wow, has she changed!

FloraDawn

Posted by jmama on 02-15-06 at 12:11 PM
>I hope I'm posting this in
>the right place (if not
>please let me know where).
>Speaking of Rhonda's resume, here's
>a picture of her on
>Married with Children. Wow, has
>she changed!
>
>
>
>FloraDawn

oh my god!! is that really rhonda?

"RE: Rhonda as a "Bundy Babe" "
Posted by FloraDawn on 02-15-06 at 05:18 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-15-06 AT 05:24 PM (EST)

I know what you mean, I was more than a bit surprised too!

Here's the cast list for the episode Rhonda was on, entitled "DO YA THINK I'M SEXY?"

Regular Cast:

Ed O'Neill..............Al Bundy
Katey Sagal.............Peggy Bundy
Amanda Bearse...........Marcy Rhoades
Christina Applegate.....Kelly Bundy
David Faustino..........Bud Bundy

Guest Cast:

Rhonda Shear............Brenda
Teri Weigel.............Jade
Sherrie Rose............Mandi
Lucy Filippone..........Athena
Rhonda Britten..........Donna

Here are Rhonda's lines in the episode as Donna:

"A young woman, Donna, approaches Al with a pie.

DONNA I baked you a pie, Mr. Bundy.

AL Well, thank you. Just put it over there with the others.

DONNA (whispering) Okay.

She walks away."

The picture shows Rhonda (Donna) offering Al a pie. Wow, never would have thought that Rhonda was once a "Bundy Babe"!

BTW- I hope I'm not interrupting Australian Guy's thread, should I start a new one for Rhonda or is this alright?

Posted by Alpharedhead on 01-24-06 at 05:38 PM
>He describes himself as a writer,
>artist, and actor. (Geez,
>who does he think he
>is? Christina??)

Hey, now... I'm a writer, an actress and an artist. Who do I think I am? Wait a minute... who am I?

>His film credits include "Zombie Bride
>Bloodbath"?? No wonder he
>doesn't think dating Lisa is
>that bad.

Now, is this nice? I mean, it's very funny. And it's very true. But is it nice.

Posted by pegasustt on 01-24-06 at 07:11 PM
To me it dosen't look like him, he looked quite a bit older on SO than in these links. It is possible there are 2 of them out there with the same qualities.

TT

Posted by Blueskies on 01-25-06 at 06:10 PM
I think he is shorter than his wife. In his bio hieght is left blank. And on the beach it looks like she is standing in a hole.

Posted by OklaBlue on 02-06-06 at 03:23 PM
Lisa has a third date with Mr. Aussie this week. She also asked him to her Tupperware party (plus anyone else he can think of that may buy stuff). I wonder if she will tell him about Mr. Internet, etc., and the trouble she's in? Her mouth is as foul as ever today. Did you hear her comment about sticking her tongue somewhere? What a ditz!

Posted by Miranda on 02-06-06 at 03:43 PM
OklaBlue writes:
>Lisa has a third date with
>Mr. Aussie this week.
>She also asked him to
>her Tupperware party (plus anyone
>else he can think of
>that may buy stuff).
>I wonder if she will
>tell him about Mr. Internet,
>etc., and the trouble she's
>in? Her mouth is
>as foul as ever today.
>Did you hear her comment about
>sticking her tongue somewhere?
>What a ditz!

YES!!! That tongue comment was just gross. She's gross. How has this bony b#itch lived to be this old? And, she supposedly lived on her own in India for over a year? Yeah. Sure. :::scratching head::: This guy, Mr Aussie, must really be tired of waiting tables.
Miranda

Posted by jwsny60 on 02-08-06 at 01:03 AM
Thanks for the threads. VERY INTERESTING! I hate to say that I hope he is now divorced...it sounds bad...but also hate the idea of him "dating" Lisa. His wife is very cute. But, I guess if it's just another acting job in his & his wife's minds, it's ok. I suppose that's how he gets through those awful dates. It does annoy me that the producers think we're all stupid.

This is my 1st time too, although I posted once last week but was locked. It is amazing to me how we all pretty much think alike (especially where Lisa 1 is concerned). I get so upset with her I want to reach out & touch her!

Posted by SOfan0221 on 02-08-06 at 07:36 AM
After Tuesdays date with Mr. Aussie, I too hope he is divorced. When Lisa made that comment about the third date being the one you sleep with them...........yeeeech. TOOO MUCH INFORMATION!!!

BUt then again, I thought maybe she turned him off babbling about Mr. I man during their dinner.

Cut to the front door when he brought her home and all kissy face.

Oh well, married or not, I think she is gonna give him some. Hope she doesn't stalk him when he tells her it's over.

Posted by Miranda on 02-08-06 at 09:38 AM
jwsny60 writes:
>His wife is very
>cute. But, I guess if
>it's just another acting job
>in his & his wife's
>minds, it's ok. I suppose
>that's how he gets through
>those awful dates. It does
>annoy me that the producers
>think we're all stupid.

It is annoying as H#LL, isn't it? But, when I visited those links I got the idea they were old and he is, indeed, divorced from his... well... um-uh... first Lisa. I'm just about driven round the bend with every contestant having the same name! Even this season's Kim is a KimB, like Kim Bookout from last season!

>This is my 1st time too,
>although I posted once last
>week but was locked. It
>is amazing to me how
>we all pretty much think
>alike (especially where Lisa 1
>is concerned). I get so
>upset with her I want
>to reach out & touch
>her!

It's not really too tuff to get the hang of this board. It's a little different from other boards I'm on, but it works. Oh, and regarding :::ewww::: touching Lisa? Not without a full body glove! She is just plain nasty in my eye. Only have one eye right now as the left one is bandaged due to an icky infection. And the early pollinating trees and the Santa Ana Winds and the fire up the canyon... I live at the beach and had to run the air conditioner yesterday!!!
Miranda

Posted by Lynzee933 on 02-13-06 at 04:06 PM
So many Rhonda set her up with a "pseudo-date" that's only acting. Dunno.

Lynzee933

Posted by Redbud on 02-13-06 at 04:50 PM
Well! That explains A LOT!! No wonder he kept dating Lisa, it's something he can put on his resume!! I knew he couldn't possibly LIKE her, but now I know for him it's just "air time". What a loser!

Posted by jeana28 on 02-14-06 at 04:52 PM
>I found these links on JokersUpdates:
>
>
>http://groups.msn.com/lisaandchris/themaninlisaslife.msnw
>
>http://groups.msn.com/lisaandchris/chrisprofile.msnw
>
>http://www.geocities.com/g-jlandis@sbcglobal.net/img109a
>
>Apparently Lisa's date Mr. Aussie is
>married. Looks like his
>wife's name is Lisa, too.
>
>
>He describes himself as a writer,
>artist, and actor. (Geez,
>who does he think he
>is? Christina??)
>
>His film credits include "Zombie Bride
>Bloodbath"?? No wonder he
>doesn't think dating Lisa is
>that bad.
>
>

Oh that explains why he "acted" like he liked Lisa. all he liked was that paycheck they would hand him at the end of the day and tell him "if you need references" call us.. and thanks for putting up with Lisa.

Posted by lovemydogdude on 02-14-06 at 09:51 PM
I know all the evidence reveals he's married but could it be he is now divorced? I would suspect so, especially if the SOH is now using him to try to hype up his resume.

Posted by kathid on 02-14-06 at 08:57 PM
At least he doesn't have to learn another woman's name....anyway Lisa ain't coming back...she's probably winging her way to Mr. Internet as I write.