URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1949
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Who Should be the Next Bachelor"

Posted by hlacey86 on 08-19-11 at 01:09 PM
Hey guys! I just started my own blog a few days ago, and trying to run with it and get some ideas. Please go check it out and let me know you thoughts!!

http://heatherlcorner.blogspot.com/2011/08/who-should-be-next-bachelor.html

Thanks and have an awesome weekend

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Who Should be the Next Bachelor"
Posted by earthlinkbab on 08-24-11 at 09:59 AM
Since Aimes is obviously in love with Jackie, I'd have to go with the Wine Guy runner up.

Posted by mrc on 08-24-11 at 10:04 AM
Actually, he's already dumped her.

A Slice of Manga

Posted by Loree on 08-24-11 at 11:15 AM
Yes. And Jackie said Ames changed towards her after The Men Tell All was taped. She thinks he was approached about the possibility of being The Bachelor that night. He knew he couldn't be in a relationship and be The Bachelor. So he cooled off towards her.

Posted by Ants on 08-24-11 at 02:33 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-24-11 AT 02:36 PM (EST)

>Yes. And Jackie said Ames
>changed towards her after The
>Men Tell All was taped.
> She thinks he was
>approached about the possibility of
>being The Bachelor that night.
> He knew he couldn't
>be in a relationship and
>be The Bachelor. So
>he cooled off towards her.
>

I was wondering about that.

Everyone loved Ames. The people who interviewed him the most different (in a good way) bachelor. People (women and men, I think) all over the boards loved Ames. Ames got the biggest cheer at The Men Tell All.

I was thinking that someone asked him to be the next bachelor and he couldn't very well do that if he was involved with Jackie, so he said to himself, "Hmmmm, on the one hand, Jackie; on the other hand, 25 more beautiful women to choose from (and MORE world travel)."

If that's true, I've lost some respect for him.

ETA: I didn't watch back when Chris and Peyton were on, but I've heard that's what happened with him. He was offered, but turned it down because he was in love with Peyton. They had to find another bachelor, so they offered it to Brad.

"Ben"
Posted by Loree on 08-26-11 at 10:26 AM
It seems word has leaked that Ben (2nd place winemaker) is going to be the next Bachelor.

"RE: Ben"
Posted by jbug on 08-26-11 at 10:35 AM
I may be skipping next season.

"RE: Ben"
Posted by rjrabbit on 08-26-11 at 12:51 PM
I'm not overly excited about Ben. I'll probably watch to see what the women are like.