URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1948
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Bachelor Pad #2: choose one and onlyone."

Posted by Estee on 08-08-11 at 08:30 AM
1. Three-hour premiere.
2. Personal waterboarding.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Bachelor Pad #2: choose one and onlyone."
Posted by cahaya on 08-08-11 at 11:14 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-08-11 AT 04:46 PM (EST)

Based on what I've seen in the previews, they really should rename this show The Body Building Bachelors & Bawling Buxom Bikini Babes.

I am so not going to lose several hours of my life each week recrapping this in my blog. There's too much else worth at least taking a peek at.

Posted by Snidget on 08-08-11 at 07:58 PM
I'm sure The Soup will have any vaguely amusing nanoseconds recapped on Friday. I can wait.

"Oh, the DRAMA! First rose winners are...."
Posted by LeftPinky on 08-08-11 at 10:30 PM
I can't believe I'm sitting here watching this trainwreck...

and, if you didn't make it through the first 1 1/2 hours, Jake and Jackie won the first challenge and date.... Vienna takes her second place loss out on Casey... Despite the change in appearance, Vienna is still Vienna. Some things will never change...

Now, do I watch the last 1 1/2 hours or give up this sick addiction?

"RE: Oh, the DRAMA! First rose winners are...."
Posted by cahaya on 08-08-11 at 10:56 PM
Oh dear, another one bites the dust.

We know you watched that last hour and half.

I have to confess, for my own sanity and gosh knows how many hours of committed viewing, I backed away very, very slowly before it began...

Posted by Round Robin on 08-09-11 at 00:51 AM
Jake and Vienna are both such two-faced liars, I think they deserve each other. How Kasey fell in love with such an argumentative, overemotional BEYATCH is beyond me. Vienna is so much like Rachel from Big Brother that it ain't even funny. And most of the rest of those people are so phony I don't know how the f@#! they can stand each other. Most of them are either greedy for money or they're DAW's or both. I'm just watching to root against Jake and Vienna. Hopefully Jake goes out by Vienna's hand then she goes out by Gia's hand. Would serve them right.

Posted by cahaya on 08-09-11 at 12:06 PM
From a review I just read:

The duo scurries off to a private room where Vienna strips off her clothes, dons a black bar, and climbs into bed with Kasey. What we witness next can best be described by a line from Steel Magnolias: "Looks like two pigs fightin' under a blanket." File under: Things I Didn't Need to See.

Not sure what time this scene was shown, but with 7-year old DD downstairs and up later than usual during the summer, I'd probably have to wait to see it after it was recorded.

Posted by Loree on 08-09-11 at 02:22 PM
I saw the part with Vienna wearing the black bar as she climbed in bed with Kasey. I just thought it was funny because you could see her bra straps. She wasn't naked. But they wanted us to think she was. So they covered her with the black bar.

Posted by jbug on 08-09-11 at 10:43 AM
I watched till after the comp that Jake won; and watched Vienna blast Casey. She is a piece of work. I'll watch the rest later - so I don't know yet who got kicked off.
If all the others are smart, they'll get rid of at least one of each of the pairs asap.

Casey keeps claiming to be such a stand up, honest guy. How could he fall for her I don't understand.
Did you catch when in the hot tub she said "we agreed not to fight on camera"?
LOL So all is not peaches & cream in the relationship; apparently they fight enough that they had to agree not to?

I was rooting for Jake. I know he is a big a$$, but Vienna asked for and got what she went looking for the first time.
Gia has her pegged; a big #1 DAW if there ever was one.

Posted by samboohoo on 08-09-11 at 11:27 AM
*puke*

Yes, I did catch that comment about fighting on camera. I can't really stomach either of them anymore (ironically since Jake has great abs). But I think she is actually the worst of the two.

There is absolutely not one thing about her that is attractive. Not one.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Posted by jbug on 08-09-11 at 12:04 PM
okay, so I'll admit with you that the abs are what swings me to Jake's side of this fiasco.

Posted by Estee on 08-09-11 at 12:48 PM
I think I could triple the ratings for Famous Food by linking to a clip of Jake (shirtless at the time) demolishing furniture with a sledgehammer.

So I won't.

Posted by Tahj on 08-09-11 at 11:52 AM
I found this fairly entertaining. Normally, I wouldn't be caught dead watching any of these shows, but since Jake was on DWTS and I knew of him and the drama with Vienna, I wanted to see what would happen.

I have always liked Jake. I think he is genuinely sincere. I never could understand his attraction to Vienna. She isn't pretty to me at all. Those buggy, bulging eyes and that mouth full of teeth! Ick. And I wouldn't trust her for a minute.

I was very disappointed when Jake gave Vienna the rose. Stupid. But, I do believe he did it for the best of reasons, not to be manipulative.

I don't know if the show will hold my attention. We'll see.

Posted by jbug on 08-09-11 at 12:04 PM
I liked Vienna's hair cut/style; that is all.

I kept looking at her nose trying to see if I could tell a difference.

Posted by rachelOH63 on 08-16-11 at 01:01 PM
> I liked Vienna's hair cut/style;
>that is all.
>
>I kept looking at her nose
>trying to see if I
>could tell a difference.

I believe her nose job has recently happened; so it won't show up until the finale.

Posted by redheaded_sweetheart on 08-09-11 at 07:00 PM
I watched it all too. Now I don't think Jake is the "Boy Scout" he wants us all to believe, but I certainly like him better than Vienna. She is as vile as ever.

Kasey was annoying on the Bachelor, but now I just feel sorry for him. Loved the preview where he confesses that she complained so much about Jake being a fame whore, but in reality she's the biggest one of the bunch!

"RE: Bachelor Pad #2: "
Posted by michel on 08-09-11 at 01:52 PM
The theme of this season is easy to see: Make sure everyone sees Vienna as a Bitch. That little montage where Jake had a confessional saying he was happy at having closure while Vienna laughed at his idiocy before jumping onto bed with Kasey was meant for the audiance members that thought he was the monster. ABC certainly chose Jake's side of the fight.

I don't care about that storyline because I only watch for the beautiful women. Gia is amazing despite the fake boobs. Even if she has quite ordinary features, the attraction for Vienna is simple to understand: Great ass and boobs. Ella looked classy but the one that surprised me the most was Jackie: Those legs in the little black dress that she wore on the date? Yumm!

As for strategy... They're all dumb but I've got to say Jake was the worst. If I followed correctly, it seems to me that Vienna controls the majority of the men's votes while Gia controls the majority of the women's votes. Quite a dilemma for Gia since she has to worry about the men's votes.

Posted by Loree on 08-09-11 at 02:32 PM
Holly is impressed by the big words Blake uses. I don't remember him saying any big words to her. It obviously didn't take much to impress her.

I think it is the Let's try and save Jake's reputation show. Who paid that little girl to run up to Jake on the street crying? Oh yes, he is such a big star. He has been on enough reality shows to be the biggest DAW in the house this season. Then we are shown his bad attempt at acting when he pretends to miss Vienna and be the bigger person about their breakup.

I did laugh at Jake and Gia both discussing how they were going to get Kasey off. My mind was going other places.

Too bad Rated R had to leave so early. At least he gave a few digs at the others that made me laugh.

Masked Jeff at the end was one of the funnier moments. Too bad they didn't have him vacuuming in the middle of the night waking everyone up.

Posted by Belle Book on 08-09-11 at 06:04 PM
Mom would choose #1 -- and she did. I'd probably choose #2 -- I think. Personal waterboarding doesn't appeal to me much. Oddly enough, Hell's Kitchen appeals to me more than #1.

Posted by cahaya on 08-09-11 at 06:23 PM
Well, there's the ultimate #3 way out, but let's not consider such drastic measures.

Posted by Tahj on 08-10-11 at 10:26 AM
Anybody else notice how mighty white it all is? What's up with that? Come to think of it, have all the Bachelor/Bachelorette shows had a prominent lack of diversity?

Posted by jbug on 08-10-11 at 10:31 AM
I noticed - & wondered.

or how fit & buff they all are?
I didn't watch all but I did see a few episodes of the one show (don't remember name or network) that had a heavy guy as the bachelor & "big-boned" women for him to choose from.
Guess that one wasn't popular 'cause the women weren't as appealing in bikinis?

Posted by Tahj on 08-10-11 at 01:53 PM
Well, I guess they've never claimed that they're not shallow! It may be required.

Posted by Ants on 08-14-11 at 10:26 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-14-11 AT 10:42 AM (EST)

My internet connection is finally UP AND RUNNING again. Whew!

Wellllll, that was an entertaining 3 hours! I didn't start watching Bach until after Jake and Vienna's season, so I was very curious. Ok, Jake's not as good looking as I thought he was. He's not bad, though. He must've been photogenic in those still shots on the ads from his season. Vienna? Not very good looking. As I said, I didn't see their season. Why did he pick HER? He certainly didn't appear to be that snake that people say he is. Maybe he changed since his season. He certainly tried to be a stand up guy, politely approaching Kasey and later giving Vienna the rose.

ETA: Kasey's a stand-up guy, too, for saying that there are always two sides to every story. SO true, folks!

Alli- she reminds me of Deanna (looks-wise). Take away the hair and make-up jobs and their looks are just meh. Those two tombstones for front teeth she has - eek. Alli's personality? ok I guess, but kinda dull. She was the best pick to be booted off.

That other guy - the fuggly one who was booted off - who's he? What season is he from? Not impressed. Best to get rid of him.

Ames and Jackie - great match up. Good luck, kids! I liked you both from Ashley's and Brad's seasons.

Bringing back Jeff the masked guy at the end was great. LOL'd at that. He was a good sport to agree to that. I wonder what his pay check was for that.

Posted by Estee on 08-14-11 at 06:14 PM
I wonder what his pay check was for that.

Pay? ABC? Reality show? Harrison?

*giggle fit*

Posted by Ants on 08-14-11 at 09:07 PM
Oh, come on. Masked Man didn't do that for free!

Posted by rjrabbit on 08-16-11 at 11:56 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-17-11 AT 07:37 AM (EST)

Before I answer some of Ants' questions can I just say that I'm sick and tired of the Kasey/Vienna fiasco! More in a bit.

Why did he pick HER?

I watched Jake's season and NO ONE could figure out what he saw in her. Most people were hoping that he picked Tenley. She's not attractive, she's manipulative and she's the ultimate DAW. I think she manipulated him into picking her so that she could get all the media attention. I've always liked Jake ever since he came back to tell Jillian that Wes had a girlfriend back home. I don't think he's perfect by any means but he's a way better person than Vienna. I know that the producers can create impressions with editing but no one can put words in someone's mouth and Vienna's mouth showed what a cruel, selfish, overly dramatic b!tch she is.

Kasey's a stand-up guy, too, for saying that there are always two sides to every story

I thought that was really fair of Kasey to say that but after last night's episode I saw the cruel side of him. He's turned into a egomaniac. I thought he was a fruitcake on Ali's season and he gives me the creeps. My impressions were right on target based upon his picking the unstable, drama queen that is Vienna.

That other guy - the fuggly one who was booted off - who's he? What season is he from? Not impressed. Best to get rid of him

He's Justin "Rated R" and he was on Ali's season. He wore a Rated R tshirt under his suit the first night and showed it to Ali when they were alone. He had a broken foot when he came on the show and walked to Ali's house on crutches taking up time that should have gone to the guy she had a date with. Later in the season Ali found out that he had a girlfriend and she tried to confront him and he wussied out. The camera man followed him as he trampled throught the bushes trying to get away from Ali. He's worthless and showed his true colors as he went to the limo.

And finally, I think the other people are starting to see what aholes Kasey and Vienna are. Her true colors are coming out and I liked it when Jake said he wasn't going to do anything and let her hang herself.

edited to change Ali to Jillian regarding the Wes situation.

Posted by Ants on 08-17-11 at 01:55 PM
Thanks for the low down.

I didn't see Kasey's season, but I think it's just a matter of him being P-whipped by Vienna. He might not be a bad guy - we've all seen nice guys who get sucked in by some controlling b----. I've seen nice looking guys (Kasey's better looking than Vienna) who get sucked in by b----s who aren't even good looking. I mean, if it's a pretty girl, at least you can see how a guy gets sucked in. When it's a nice looking guy and a girl who just isn't good looking and he gets P-whipped, it just makes you want to walk up to a wall and bang your head against it.

"*yawn*"
Posted by mrc on 08-16-11 at 09:14 AM
1. The Jake-Vienna show is getting old.

2. Kasey is a real tool.

3. Blake is also a real tool.

4. Melissa is batsh*t crazy.

5. Gia is a fame whore.

6. Ames has my heart. How romantic! *le sigh*

A Slice of Manga

"RE: *yawn*"
Posted by samboohoo on 08-16-11 at 09:54 AM
I wonder if Ames simply left that outfit in the Bachelor mansion closet from his first visit there.

I, of course, haven't watched yet. I was catching up on BB from Sunday. I did see the end where he ran after Jackie's limo, but I don't really know anything leading up to it.

Posted by Ants on 08-16-11 at 07:16 PM
I remember those red pants on Ames last season.

Posted by jbug on 08-16-11 at 11:23 AM
I haven't watched all of last nite's episode yet -
just to the point of Gia leaving.

But I want to say before reading anything else here:
Kasey & Vienna deserve each other.

speaking of "deserve" I'm gonna post that in OT.

Posted by jbug on 08-16-11 at 07:20 PM
In still haven't finished watching but....

did anyone else think there might have been a quick change in plans by the producers when it looked like Jake was on his way out?
Perfect save..... a little too perfect (not that I mind).

Chris obviously likes Jake more than Vienna; he was practically showing her the way to the door "& don't let it hit you in your backside on your way out."

I? was hoping she'd leave. I am so tired of her & Kasey.

Posted by Ants on 08-17-11 at 05:06 AM
Yup, they couldn't let Jake leave, so they had to finagle something. That's what they came up with - get rid of two females. They somehow knew Vienna wasn't on the chopping block and they thought Jackie was expendable, so . . .

Did they offer Gia some extra cash to step out early?

Posted by samboohoo on 08-17-11 at 09:41 AM
I finally watched it last night.

Blake/Melissa/Holly: I can see why Blake would find Melissa unattractive. And a little crazy. But he fueled that fire. If she was a means to an end, he should have just said so - to her. And I feel like there was a lot "cut" from the footage of him and Holly getting together. One minute he's making out with Melissa, she's crying with Michael and the next, they are in bed together. WTF?

Gia: I like Gia. I think she's absolutely beautiful. But there is definitely something off with Gia. Why is she doing the show - again. Why is she crying and complaining about people being sneaky when she was doing the very same thing with Graham? Why, why, why, why, why would any man (including Jake and Wes) choose Vienna over Gia? Somthing is off there. I'm glad she left. I hope she really is done. She's right, this franchise is not for her.

Ella: I like Ella, but I can't quite figure her out. The editing of Ella is off. Her hair is different in almost every interview. And is she really only 31?

Erica: Um, yeah.

Jake/Vienna/Kasey: Why can't we have a twist with all three of them leaving? I actually loved Chris calling her out. Honestly, I don't know which of the three is the worst.

Hopefully if this series continues, they will stop bringing in any couples of any kind.

Posted by Ants on 08-17-11 at 11:33 AM
>
>
>Jake/Vienna/Kasey: Honestly, I don't
>know which of the three
>is the worst.
>
>
>
>>"navy"] Samboobree, brought to life
>by Arkie

Come on now. Vienna's the worst.

Posted by Ants on 08-16-11 at 07:10 PM
1. What's so snake-like about Jake (that people always talk about)? I haven't seen anything like that from him. Vienna's a little nuts.

2. Yes, Kasey's a tool. Vienna's influence, I guess.

3. Blake just wants to win.

4. Melissa is a woman scorned.

5. Gia? They're all fame whores.

6. Ames. Love him. Love him with Jackie. *le sigh*

Posted by JoeGazillionaire on 08-17-11 at 07:01 AM
LAST EDITED ON 08-17-11 AT 07:03 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-17-11 AT 07:02 AM (EST)

As venomous as Vienna is, everything she says about Jake has a ring of truth to it. Everything he does seems to be calculated... He puts on a fake smile, but you can always sense the seething underneath. He showed his real self in that famous blowup with Vienna a year or two ago. I had felt that before his famous outburst at her. Why did he pick her? Maybe, water chooses its own level... and only two people who are like that will be drawn to each other...and ultimately repelled. Who behaves like that... it's like a young version of the War of the Roses.

So, does anyone know what was behind the breakup of Ames and Jackie? Ames seems like such a nice guy...but who knows how these guys are in real life. I hope it's just something amicable... I really do like Ames as portrayed on tv.

I don't really find anyone on the Bachelor Pad attractive.... I dunno why they brought back Melissa...no guy finds her attractive. Can't stand Gia. Vienna's just annoying. maybe Jackie kind of. Among the guys, Ames seems to be the only bachelor material. Blake seems sleezy, Casey, meh. You would think with such a good concept of bringing in the bachelor rejects they would bring all the most attractive ones from the past... but it's become just a freak show and a rip off of the Survivor concept of voting off the other side with these alliances.... I find that angle kind of boring...last season when they had the singles vs. the couples...it was practically unwatchable....I didn't care about singles vs. couples. On Survivor, they are fighting for their existence and the stakes seem higher. Here, it's just a bunch of wannabe actors desperately mugging for the camera hoping to be in the spotlight 5 minutes more.

Posted by rjrabbit on 08-17-11 at 08:05 AM
As far as Ames and Jackie's breakup, read this link. They are a little vague on what happened but it sounds like it was Ames that broke up with Jackie and she was completly surprised.

Posted by Ants on 08-17-11 at 08:53 AM
I'm glad I read that link. Jackie does sound surprised that Ames broke up with her. She also says that she can relate to Ella. How so? Does Jackie have a child? Is that why Ames dumped her?

Posted by Ants on 08-17-11 at 08:19 AM
Ames and Jackie broke up? Oh, no! I liked them together.

I don't think there's anyone with outstanding looks, either. Jackie's kinda pretty and Ames is cute, but no one there is especially good looking.

Posted by jbug on 08-17-11 at 09:44 AM
Melissa is dumb. Why get so upset and crazy & jealous over a guy you've spent so little time with!!!!
And Blake? Just tell her you don't like her! Don't you know she's gonna be watching your private comments? - well, I guess she has seen this now like all of us

Who was the one that got all the eggs for "don't find attractive"?
To me Melissa is not only not attractive, she is actually ugly (sorry but she is).
I think the one that got the votes is the one that thinks she is the little princess, right?

Posted by JoeGazillionaire on 08-17-11 at 09:57 AM
Agreed Ants... add to that most of their personalities are quite repellant. Kind of that vapid camera hungry crowd you see alot in LA hot spots... Someone can always look way better if their personality is pretty nice (Ames, Emily, Ashley)... but when it's attention seeking (Gia) or drama queen Vienna or just shady like Blake.... would you trust your dental work with someone like Blake? That's like leaving your kids with Bentley. I laughed when I heard Bentley owned a daycare center.

Also, it's never smart to hook up with the drama queen of the group because she will ruin you for any future girls. Vienna has been a one woman bad pr machine for Jake... She wasn't even the beauty in that season... it was Corrine (?) Btw, how tall is Jake? He looks like he's 5'7"... moves around similar to Tom Cruise.

Posted by Ants on 08-17-11 at 11:56 AM
You're quite right as usual -

Trust Bentley with my kids? No effin' way.

Trust Blake with my dental work? Blake might be a skilled dentist, but I simply wouldn't be comfortable with him after watching BP. I guess that isn't saying much. I mean, your dentist (off camera) might be a sleeze, but might also be a skilled dentist and behave professionally while he's working.

Jake is certainly under 6 feet. I'd say somewhere around 5'8.

So, does anyone know why Jackie can relate to Ella?

Posted by Ants on 08-17-11 at 11:45 AM
I think the name of the least attractive one is Erica. I don't want to be mean (we don't choose our genes), but she really isn't attractive at all. How did she even make it through the initial screening of 'ettes? I have to go back and watch the first episode, but I do think she's the one who called herself a princess.

Melissa really isn't very good looking, but better than Erica. I think the crazy/jealous behavior is simply due to them all being shut-ins. As we all know, they're isolated, no contact with the rest of the world. That makes for high emotions, which, in turn, leads to high drama.

Posted by samboohoo on 08-17-11 at 02:32 PM
Yes, Erica is the princess. I didn't watch the season with her, so this was my first exposure.

I don't find the first thing attractive about Vienna. Jake said something about her during his season when he referred to her and "sex appeal" rather than "love appeal." I believe that really is what it is for guys with her. Jake knew then what he was getting into. He still did it.

Posted by jbug on 08-17-11 at 02:56 PM
& Kasey is so far in over his head!
After his performance (& tattoo) previously, I got the feeling he was not real popular with women.
So meeting up w/ Vienna has really given him an ego boost (for deluded guy). Like he thinks she is what so many other men want, so by him having her, it makes him the macho man or whatever.

Joker Original 8/2011

Posted by Round Robin on 08-18-11 at 01:16 AM
Kasey doesn't know how deep in over his head he really is. Vienna grew up the spoiled little rich girl whose filthy rich father treated her like a queen and demanded others do the same, even though she's about as royal as a pile of Texas horse manure. It ain't no wonder her 1st marriage rolled over and sank like a stone, and I guaran-damn-tee you Vienna will have Kasey wanting to put a gun to his own head and pull the trigger before they ever get married. Vienna was too damn immature to get married the 1st time, and she ain't mature enough yet.

Posted by Tinaaaa on 08-17-11 at 07:03 PM
The first 2 episodes of Bachelor Pad were exciting and dramatic. I can't wait to see what is going to happen on the rest of the season.  Right before the premiere last season's winners, Natalie Getz and David Good, sat down with CupidsPulse.com to discuss their predictions for this season.  Check it out: http://www.cupidspulse.com/‘bachelor-pad-2’-david-good-and-natalie-getz-share-their-views-and-predictions-for-the-new-season/.

Posted by rjrabbit on 08-17-11 at 08:02 PM
Welcome to the boards!! Glad you decided to join the conversation. I too have enjoyed the first two episodes. I rail against Vienna and Kasey but I have to admit that I do find it enjoyable watching them fight and act horrible to others especially Jake. I like Jake and hate to see him treated so badly but I'm enjoying seeing K and V's true colors come out.

I'll check out that link you provided. I think you'll find the people here on RTVW to be some of the best people you'll ever meet. I enjoy coming here and discussing my favorite shows.

Posted by JoeGazillionaire on 08-18-11 at 06:55 AM
Anyone think the air will be let out of the balloon once the Jake-Vienna thing is gone? I don't see anyone else really generating quite the story arc of those two... I mean they genuinely hate each other....it's not just a show-vorce. And, Jake is just completely outmatched in trying to get in a public fight with Vienna... it's like watching the poor sucker who had to go up against the 1985 Mike Tyson. She just fights dirtier and at more dizzying angles that he can not handle. We saw that at the orchestrated fight by a "concerned" Chris Harris & Co. Jake tried to corner her by arguing with her...but she pulled the trump card by getting up and telling him that he's the meanest guy she's ever met. There's no countering that. Now, a smart guy would know not to get into these type of arguments in the first place... or someone that fights dirty like this...but guys are dumb sometimes. It's continued into the Bachelor Pad. Jake's problem is he thinks he can manipulate the situation and his agenda was to rehabilitate his destroyed image and resurrect his hosting and acting career by orchestrating a fake closure. But, of course, Vienna's not the type that's going to go along with that. She's pummeling him to the ground.

Erica was part of the stunt casting. She wore a tiara and acted like a princess in her season. I think there must be some kind of formula. A certain percentage be the wacky nutjobs, the ones that will stir it up, the underdog, the leading lady and man, and the bad boy and girl.

Was anyone here a fan of the Next Joe Millionaire and For Love or Money.... I thought those shows were a lot of fun. That was the heyday of showmance reality shows where you had your pick of different show-mance shows. I always love the mix between money and romance...

Posted by Round Robin on 08-19-11 at 01:48 AM
The deal with Vienna, though, is that the other girls really think quite ill of her, and at least twice that I can recall other girls have said in confessionals that Vienna is spreading a lot of malicious bull$hit and that Jake in their opinion is not the evil monster Vienna makes him out to be. I think even No-nuts Harrison thinks she's as full of $hit as a Thanksgiving turkey, judging by the way he called Vienna out for b!tching about Jake being on the show. I doubt she's doing her chances at the 250G's any favors by badmouthing him like she is.

Posted by rjrabbit on 08-19-11 at 05:12 PM
I know! I love the way that CH told her "there's the door".

Posted by jbug on 08-19-11 at 07:48 PM
Don't let it hit you in the *** on your way out.

Posted by JoeGazillionaire on 08-26-11 at 06:00 PM
>The deal with Vienna, though, is
>that the other girls really
>think quite ill of her,
>and at least twice that
>I can recall other girls
>have said in confessionals that
>Vienna is spreading a lot
>of malicious bull$hit and that
>Jake in their opinion is
>not the evil monster Vienna
>makes him out to be.
>I think even No-nuts Harrison
>thinks she's as full of
>$hit as a Thanksgiving turkey,
>judging by the way he
>called Vienna out for b!tching
>about Jake being on the
>show. I doubt she's doing
>her chances at the 250G's
>any favors by badmouthing him
>like she is.

When did he do this? I was half paying attention when I was watching it. I'm surprised that they have a group formed.... with that type of personality, i'm surprised that she even had any friends in the house. She calls Jake a "monster," but is really vague about what he did.... to this day, it's still not clear.

Posted by Round Robin on 08-27-11 at 03:24 AM
Right after Chris announced on that episode that the eliminations would be two women and not one of each, was when Vienna b!tched that it was unfair to her and Jake to have them on Bachelor Pad together after their public breakup on national TV. Chris said in so many words, "There's the door, I'll call you a limo, don't let the door hit you in the behind on the way out." For old No-Nuts to call her out like that, especially when the producers put them there for the almighty ratings and surely didn't want them to leave, either he must have started growing a set or she got on his last nerve, because I'm sure the producers were upset with him for that.

Posted by earthlinkbab on 08-24-11 at 09:56 AM
Bachelor Pad #2 for sure. Water-boarding is for drunks;-/