URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID62
Thread Number: 1944
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Finale as unjust to Randall as to Rebecca"

Posted by mmiller on 12-16-05 at 05:49 PM
Amongst many other errors (Randall's "I am the Apprentice" slip), I find it most offensive and disheartening that Randall and Rebecca were not given equal opportunity to succeed in the final task; First off, Rebecca's objective conflicted with that of her event's sponsors -- Randall's didn't. We never even got a ballpark figure regarding Rebecca's fundraising (to say that she raised "nothing" is (hopefully) untrue. Finally, when Trump blamed Rebecca for not greeting him at the door, he negated to recall how, while he told Randall "I am arriving RIGHT NOW," he told Rebecca "I'll be there sometime soon" -- and then he got lost on the way to her event. Granted, may be Rebecca should have had a lookout -- but, again, the playing field was not even. Trump decided he wanted Randall -- which is GREAT -- Randall, in many ways, deserved Trump's favor: but by sloping the odds in Randall's favor Trump did Randall a grave disservice: This is as patronizing to Randall as it is unfair to Rebecca. Trump, you have made a fool of yourself -- Randall, you should make a public apology and salvage your repuation while you're still in the public eye -- and, Rebecca, you're better off.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Finale as unjust to Randall as to Rebecca"
Posted by prosecutor on 12-16-05 at 06:08 PM

The playing field was equal Rebecca just forgot the objective as she always has. Toral even reminded her at one point that the fundraiser was for Elizabeth Glaser not Yahoo. She's not experienced enough.

"RE: Finale as unjust to Randall as to Rebecca"
Posted by i_hate_alla on 12-16-05 at 06:34 PM
I completely disagree that the playing fields were equal and that Rebecca forgot the objective. There was an ENORMOUS conflict which Rebecca had on her hands vs. Randal in terms of fundraising.