URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1931
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Would you drive a Bentley?"

Posted by Estee on 06-07-11 at 05:17 PM
If so, where would you like to drive it to?

The problem with the actor theory: at some point, to have any career at all, he'd have to admit it.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Would you drive a Bentley?"
Posted by Belle Book on 06-07-11 at 09:13 PM
If I drove a "Bentley", as in the real guy, I'd drive him to the edge of a cliff, tie him up and then send him off it.

"RE: Would you drive a Bentley?"
Posted by Angelflutter on 08-10-11 at 07:52 AM
>If I drove a "Bentley", as
>in the real guy, I'd
>drive him to the edge
>of a cliff, tie him
>up and then send him
>off it.
>
>

There went my answer - but I would leve him with a boot up his arse as well. Cheers !!!

"Chris rides it until it drops."
Posted by Estee on 06-09-11 at 08:36 AM
Bentley will be returning in some capacity later in the season. And of course, Chris had nothing to do with this decision. He keeps saying that as if someone's eventually going to believe it. Someone who isn't him. Chris is denying all responsibility and affiliation with the show to the point where by the end of July, he won't be the host.

So at least there's that.

"RE: Chris rides it until it drops."
Posted by Round Robin on 06-10-11 at 00:42 AM
Chris will still be the host. If he really gave a $hit about the people on the show, he'd have quit long ago, and his credibility has long since been flushed down the toilet. There's not a principled bone in that man's body, not a soul he won't sell to keep his job. He sold his own soul years ago, and now them what're in charge do whatever they please and tell any lies they want to tell, because they know that Spineless Chris will toe the party line no matter how much harm is done to the participants on the show. He's let so much bull$hit go unchallenged for so long that I won't believe a word he says till he walks off the show over their bull$hit. And that will never happen, because he has sold his soul to the almighty dollar as sure as God made little green apples.