URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID61
Thread Number: 193
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"my time"

Posted by daffyduckformergremlin on 11-11-05 at 11:41 AM
This show is a waste of electrons.

Who cares what two useless pieces of human flesh do what 90% of humanity does every day?

M2CW

DDFG

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: my time"
Posted by Flex_appeal2000 on 04-09-06 at 05:53 PM
Are people so hard up for something to do that they acually waste their time watching this GARBAGE??? I sometimes notice it's on when channel surfing on my way to the news. I have better things to do with my time!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by dtester3376 on 04-25-06 at 05:27 PM
>Are people so hard up for
>something to do that they
>acually waste their time watching
>this GARBAGE??? I sometimes notice
>it's on when channel
>surfing on my way to
>the news. I have better
>things to do with my
>time!!!!!!!!!!!

Its fine that you people feel that way. But some of us feel the same way about yall watching PRESIDENT BUSH now thats a joke. And you can say that Nicole and Paris is a waste. Lets rethink this and realize at least they are doing us no harm and giving us a good laugh for free

"Please read our guidelines"
Posted by Bebo on 04-25-06 at 09:39 PM
Check out the site names at the top of this page. Here's a big hint - forums associated with sites that refer to reality shows "sucking" or "biting" are going to include bashing comments about the shows and their participants.

But as our community guidelines clearly state, bashing posters is not permitted here. This forum is for discussing reality shows, not for discussing politics and other unrelated topics. We have an off-topic forum for posters to discuss their political views. But if you can't read posts bashing reality show participants, then this isn't the place for you.

Posted by xoxjayyxox on 09-05-06 at 10:51 AM
O please...its rediculous 2 even say that theyre a waste of time. theyre great and the simple life is a great show. if u feel that theyre a waste of time y r u "wasting ur valuable time" 2 post a message talking about them. watever...ur obviously a loser thats despersate 4 attention.

"WARNING - xoxjayyxox "
Posted by Bebo on 09-05-06 at 12:40 PM
Please read our community guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page. Bashing other posters is not permitted on these forums.

"no mEEE"
Posted by vanessaisalwaysright on 12-24-06 at 00:30 AM
you really need to shut up!!! 90% of the whole world cares about the simple life .... ur so dumb

"WARNING"
Posted by Bebo on 12-24-06 at 10:59 AM
That post right above yours saying that bashing is not permitted here? That applies to you too. If you want to insult other posters in your discussion of reality shows, then you need to find somewhere else to post, because that will not be allowed here.