URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID55
Thread Number: 193
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Joe Schmo Show Hotties -- DVD release"

Posted by LuigiBob on 01-13-04 at 02:25 AM
Hey Joe Schmo Show Hottie Fans:

Rumor has it that the Joe Schmo Show will be released in DVD format the summer of 2004, according to digitalbits.com. The release will be entitled -- The Joe Schmo Show: Uncensored. I wonder how much will be revealed that could not be shown on basic cable. Mmmmmm.

Also, a producer of the show in a fan forum stated that "Mo Joe Schmo" should once again rerun in early 2004. So if you are jonesing for "Mo Schmo" stay tuned!

Fans of Schmo Hottie #1 Angela Dodson, aka Molly Crabtree on the show, can check out her fan based web site at http://adodson.50megs.com/

The site includes tons of photos, News, a GuestBook, a cool bio, and much much more. Turn your speakers on as the site includes music.

Check it out and vote for the site on Starpages. There is a link to that site on the main page.

Happy New Year everyone--

LuigiBob

------------------------------
Social justice begins with courage. Courage begins with one voice.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Joe Schmo Show Hotties -- DVD release"
Posted by ladro on 01-17-04 at 10:16 PM
good link. some good bikini photos of Molly. Is it just me or does Molly look younger and less busty in the Alto Reed CD cover photo?

Posted by ValenciaJoe on 03-12-04 at 07:59 PM
I just read it on today's The Digital Bits that Spike TV is releasing an uncensored DVD of the Joe Schmo show. I thought I read somewhere that it will be released in May.

"Joe Schmo DVD info"
Posted by ValenciaJoe on 03-17-04 at 05:30 PM
Here is the info as copied from DVDFile.com:

Rounding out today's news is two new TV on DVD releases from Paramount Home Entertainment. Due on June 22nd is the Spike TV reality hit The Joe Schmo Show: Season One Uncensored! Presented in its original 4:3 full screen and Dolby 2.0 stereo, extras include the "Much Talked About, Mind-Blowing Finale in Which Matt Finally Discovers "The Truth!", an audio commentary from executive producer Rhett Reese and Matt Kennedy Gould, never-before-seen "Eviction Ceremony" interviews, an extended and unblurred "Chocolate Sauce On Models" sequence and deleted scenes. Retail will be $49.95.

"RE: Joe Schmo DVD info - Confirmed by a commercial"
Posted by Rabies on 06-16-04 at 02:15 PM
They aired a commercial for this DVD, during Joe Schmo 2

Posted by Jumboto on 03-29-04 at 05:46 AM
>-- The Joe Schmo Show:
>Uncensored
. I wonder how much
>will be revealed that could
>not be shown on basic
>cable. Mmmmmm.

Probably Brian's uncensored nipples.
Also Matt in the bathroom. He was all shocked when they told him cameras were in there. You know what he was doing...
I would rent it from Blockbuster.
Not for the stuff i said above though........really.......I'm not gay...............damn you!!.............

Posted by ltdangle on 06-12-04 at 05:50 PM
If they include Brian's uncensored nipples, then it may end up needing to be sold in Adult Only stores.
I certainly wouldn't want my children to see that.