URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID19
Thread Number: 193
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Does this game have any actual rules?"

Posted by thecaptain2 on 10-10-01 at 01:47 PM
This show gets more confusing and arbitrary every episode. Why go to the trouble to vote people off when they can arbitrarily be brought back during a "polaroid round." WTF did the polaroid have to do with anything? Oh, to sell cameras.

And to have the last couple to be axed because they lost the stupidest challenge ever? WTF? And now 2 switch cards. Tell me what the voting was for that we saw early on? What a waste. I really think that they were making up the rules as they went.

As I said before, this show reeks. It has zero titilation value. The juice sqeeze contest was supposed to be suggestive? Sorry, but the Cap'n doesn't get turned on by guys administering the Heimlich Maneuver on girls, especially when one is Jeanette. This show has created zero buzz. They should have had some girls kissing.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Does this game have any actual rules?"
Posted by NightScribe on 10-10-01 at 03:52 PM
Hi there cap2 -- you changed your screenname, but the message is the same, isn't it? One question -- was it an "arbitrary decision" or were you banned from the boards?

"RE: Does this game have any actual rules?"
Posted by Thrill Seeker on 10-10-01 at 04:02 PM
The captain is back with a completely new persona.

I've got to agree on some things though: The juice squeezing contest was one of the lamest excuses for entertainment I've ever witnessed. And what's with rules changing by the minute? I have no idea where the Poloroid Joy Cam came from, just as I have no idea why they were given 2 switch cards. At least on Srrvivor you don't have to try to figure out the ground rules every other week.