URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1924
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Ashley's bachelors"

Posted by Round Robin on 05-05-11 at 01:36 AM
Saw a pic in the TV Guide of Ashley with all her bachelors. Good Lord, what a bunch of 3 dollar bills! Every one of those clowns looks as phony as a Verizon Wireless or Sprint store. Ain't no way she'll marry any of those dorks, and I'd not be shocked if she pulls a Brad and doesn't pick anybody. She's nuttier than a fruitcake if she says yes to any of these losers. There ain't a real one in the bunch. Yoi!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Ashley's bachelors"
Posted by Round Robin on 05-12-11 at 04:55 AM
They're promoing the hell out of Ashley's Bachelorette season, and the more I see her, the more I think they massively effed up picking her as the next Bachelorette. She's not that great looking, and she's too immature and emotional IMO to make a good wife. 5'll get you 10 she doesn't marry any of these guys, and if she does, 5'll get you 10 it quickly ends in divorce.

"As always:"
Posted by Estee on 05-12-11 at 06:49 AM
The purpose of the show is not to find True Love.

The purpose of the show is to produce Fake Drama.

The producers don't care about whether Ashley winds up happy.

The producers care about whether she winds up in the tabloids.

"RE: As always:"
Posted by Round Robin on 05-13-11 at 02:50 AM
It WILL produce plenty of fake drama (right off the top if you believe the previews), and Ashley and some of these guys WILL wind up in the scandal rags, I can guaran-damn-tee you that! I bet they put a few of these guys on the next Bachelor Pad, since phonies seem to fit the program there.

"RE: As always:"
Posted by Belle Book on 05-13-11 at 06:53 PM
Most of the time, I agree with you. Once in awhile, the show manages to hit the jackpot and find True Love (Trista & Ryan, perhaps Jason & Molly although Jason initially picked Melissa and hopefully Ali & Roberto); but more often than not the main purpose is to produce drama, real or fake.

"Ratings, ratings, ratings..."
Posted by Round Robin on 05-14-11 at 01:01 AM
...that's all the donkeys' butts in charge of all this give a $hit about. They'd show you 2 straight hours of people sleeping if it would get ratings. They'd sell their souls to the Devil if it would get them good ratings, and that ain't no bull. They could put Alison Grodner in charge of this show and it wouldn't change a bit. That's how heartless and soulless these people are.

"RE: Ratings, ratings, ratings..."
Posted by qwertypie on 05-16-11 at 00:17 AM
That is pretty heartless and soulless

"Disagree/"
Posted by Estee on 05-16-11 at 10:26 AM
If they put Grodner in charge of the show, not only would we see more assaults, but half the soundtrack would have to be dubbed because no one could hear the contestants over the beeping of their ankle bracelets. And halfway through the show, America would be allowed to vote the Bachelorette's favorite out of the house.

Tears are ratings!