URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID37
Thread Number: 1922
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"TAR 27: Episode 4 Teasers:"

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-15-15 at 04:39 PM
WITH THE DOUBLE U-TURN AHEAD, TEAM TEXAS USES THEIR EXPRESS PASS IN THE HOPES OF ELIMINATING THE GREEN TEAM, ON “THE AMAZING RACE,” FRIDAY, OCT. 16

So the Texans will use the express pass, who will they then turn around and give it to?

Personally, they are nuts to use it on the Green team, they are too far ahead. I don't think it will cost the green team the game. Wouldn't it be funny if it's a Non-elim to boot?

Texans...not the smartest bulbs on the TAR tree?

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: TAR 27: Episode 4 Teasers:"
Posted by CTgirl on 10-15-15 at 10:16 PM
But darn are they cute! and I detest Justin!!

Posted by Flowerpower1 on 10-16-15 at 05:49 PM
Hiya, CTGirl! Nice to see you here! I love TAR, and thought it would be fun to discuss. Since the blurbs have all been about the show down between the Texans and the green team, I think their story arc is in full swing, but I don't see it ending this week. They are both the 1 and 2 teams so, if the Texans U-turn the green team they will have enough time to get through, I think. Who do you think the Texans will give their express pass to?

What do you think of the pink team? Mom is kind of a piece of work, getting a penalty for helping, whoopsie! She's a little over the top. Wonder if they will be the "journey" team though? In regard to the episode tonight, Getting spit on takes #TeamAlabama's Denise by total surprise. Makes me wonder if they will be one of the teams to fall victim of the double U-turn?

Denise lives on the edge while up in the clouds...

Denise and James Earl try their hands at a little croquet.

I like the Paparazzi guy but the girl is tough...Logan and Chris communicate their way through an artistic detour

I love the cheerleaders but if they can't pick up the pace a bit, I will be worried. Krista takes a ride in the sky for #TheCheerleaders.. They look like they are riding high and enjoying it all!

I really like the reporters! It's a wet one for #TheReporters.

I also like the track stars...#TheTrackStars paint a giraffe at the co-op.

I like the drs. too, but they seem a little out of their element. #ChacAttack head toward their next challenge.

and, the green team: #TheGreenTeam aims for five points in a game of croquet.

And here are the Texans: #TeamTexas look the part during the detour.

In sum: Teams doing croquet: Texans, Green team, Pink Team
Teams painting the giraffe: Paparazzi, track stars
Teams flying above: Cheerleaders, Pink team

Posted by kingfish on 10-21-15 at 09:22 AM
With all the bravado he shows, and the self delusional statements that with his TAR knowledge he has a major advantage over the others, the editors seem to be setting the Green team guy (is that Justin?) up for the "Famous Last Words" exit. At least one can hope, because that would be satisfying.

Almost feel sorry for his partner, but she seems to be cut of the same cloth, but less mouthy.

Posted by LTLer on 10-21-15 at 04:06 PM
I agree. It would be nice for a super fan to do well, but he is annoying.

Posted by Earl Colby Pottinger on 11-05-15 at 10:01 PM
I love the idea of a super-fan of the race winning it.

But early on he said one of the important thing was not to get cocky, but for the last two shows that is just how he seems to be becoming now.

Is it possible to be a big fan of the race, know to to win and not get cocky at the same time?

PS. I am loving Africa!