URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID58
Thread Number: 192
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Average Joe 2.......Paris Hilton wanna be?"

Posted by poutine on 12-09-03 at 01:55 PM
LAST EDITED ON 12-09-03 AT 02:02 PM (EST)

I can actually say I am a big fan of Larissa Meek's (average joe 2) art. She's very talented. Unfortunately, when I saw her behavior on the up coming previews of Average Joe 2 i lost all interest in her. How shallow can one be? Shame on her. She was acting just like Paris Hilton. A spoiled brat who thinks she can do better than what's put in front of her.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"Please stop starting unneeded new threads"
Posted by Bebo on 12-09-03 at 02:09 PM
This is the second thread you started on the same topic, both of which were unnecessary since there was already one started. Please adhere to the community guidelines and stop starting unneeded threads so that we can keep the discussion focused.

We really do have guidelines here. Believe it or not, the Guidelines make things more fun. Really.

"RE: Average Joe 2.......Paris Hilton wanna be?"
Posted by kryp on 12-09-03 at 02:11 PM
From what I saw of the next round of AJ's, all I can say is YIKE!
Tattoo'd skinheads, fat slobs, and bizarro geekazoids. These producers aren't exactly picking your basic nondescript guy ya know. They have a truckload of dudes that most parents would be mortified to meet if you brought them home. I think it's refreshing that they are showing Larissa's genuine reaction. They edited out Melana's initial reaction of running out the house screaming, and probably though it was better to leave it in this time. I wonder how many struggling actors they picked for the next show? This show shouldn't be called Average Joe. It should be called: "Beauty and the Incredible Dorks meet the Chippendales."