URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID51
Thread Number: 192
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Jay Mohr tonight - Most Stoned ever?"

Posted by aviators99 on 08-30-04 at 10:59 PM
I don't think I've ever seen anyone that stoned on TV in my life. That includes Rodney Dangerfield and the entire cast of SNL!

Just my opinion.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Jay Mohr tonight - Most Stoned ever?"
Posted by missdashwood on 08-30-04 at 11:17 PM
You are so totally right! My hub says he was drunk, but I think he was definately flying high.

Posted by vixie on 08-30-04 at 11:28 PM
LAST EDITED ON 08-31-04 AT 02:01 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-30-04 AT 11:29 PM (EST)

Oh yes, very stoned! It's one of those things where I say, "Takes one to know one!" and I was for over 20 years. But I still like him and ususally think he's funny. I just can't stand his friends...Rich Voss! Gimme a break!
BTW just watched again...Jay whacked out of his mind. "www.....uh, was that three?" Now that was funny!

Posted by truthrules50 on 08-31-04 at 08:53 AM
Stoned, straight....STUPID. Either way.

Posted by zazzy on 08-31-04 at 09:43 AM
I saw Jay on a talk show discussing the severe panic attacks he gets. He had a lot of courage to share the details.

Is it possible that he was on some anti-anxiety med last night and it made it seem like he was high?

Posted by JustAnHerbalgirl on 08-31-04 at 10:52 AM
Usually an anti-anxiety med will make you sleepy...... Isn't there some kind of FCC law about going on the air stoned?
There should at least be one about going on the air stupid. But then I guess we wouldn't have our wonderful reality shows anymore............