URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1918
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"2011 Bachelorette first impression ideas"

Posted by 2011 bachelorette castmember on 03-02-11 at 09:55 PM
Hello guys,

I am here to seek inspiration or ideas for the first night of filming the bachelorette.

I am a cast member who cannot reveal my identity due to confidentiality reasons, but instead would like to receive your input and hear your creative thoughts for a first impression. All I can say is that the filming of this series is taking place soon, and im sure that all of us bachelors are in preparation mode coming down to the wire.

**This is it, I need your help.. What would you suggest I do for the first impression (getting out of the limo and meeting the bachelorette)? you will actually see this take place on the show if you come up with something good;)

Hope you guys can help!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: 2011 Bachelorette first impression ideas"
Posted by mrc on 03-03-11 at 09:35 AM
Slap her in the face. It worked for Chantal, so I'm sure it'll work for you.

A Slice of Manga

Posted by qwertypie on 03-03-11 at 05:06 PM
You are so bad!

First the Phil eyebrow, now this. I think I am in love! *SWOON!*

Posted by qwertypie on 03-03-11 at 05:10 PM
Hmmm, hard to know what to do if you don't know who the bachelorette is ahead of time.

How about an origami rose or something like that?

Posted by Ants on 03-04-11 at 11:49 AM
It's gonna be Ashley H. Just show her your pearly white teeth.

Posted by Flowerpower on 03-06-11 at 09:10 AM
I would find psycho Michelle far more entertaining than Ashley H. Ashley acted like a high school girl...hyper, fickle, bipolar....I sure hope they don't bring her back....that could be the final straw.

Posted by Belle Book on 03-06-11 at 01:28 PM
I suggest you find something unique about yourself and show it to the Bachelorette. If you speak French or Spanish, use that ability -- Roberto used that pretty well last season. Of course, it helped that he was hot! If you are a poet, write some good poetry for her. You get the idea. Of course, it has to be something that she'd find intriguing. If you're someone who thinks they can detect stuff about people by looking at their auras, that might be a problem. It would make me think you were nuts, for one.

Belle Book

Posted by JessicaRN on 03-06-11 at 06:01 PM
Bottom line, don't get drunk!

Posted by Belle Book on 03-06-11 at 10:47 PM
I agree -- don't get drunk!

Belle Book

Posted by misspiggy on 03-17-11 at 04:04 AM
Quite honestly I wonder if you really need to be going on this show if you cant think of what to do to impress her yourself. I dont mean that to sound harsh. I just mean...its a dog eat dog kinda show (excuse that expression from decades ago)...
And if your out to impress her by what someone told you to do, what happens when you are on your own.
I suggest...think of something yourself and go with it. You'll be better off for it.

But your question is really like a dangly little worm in front of a fish. So I'll bite.

My suggestion if you insist..HA...
Trip and fall flat on your face. as she takes your hand to help you up , place a trinket of some sort in it.
Jewelry always speaks louder than words.

Posted by mrc on 03-17-11 at 08:17 AM
You should take a hit of laughing gas before getting out of the limo, and let the fun and loving ensue!

Or you could show Ashley a picture of herself when she had lighter hair and normal skin color, and ask her if she would be willing to go back to being cute. Guaranteed hilarity and romance.

A Slice of Manga

Posted by qwertypie on 03-17-11 at 10:54 AM