URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1915
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Michelle Haters Need Not Apply"

Posted by larspar on 02-16-11 at 00:49 AM
Ok, be honest. Who's with me on this one? Michelle is beautiful, funny, and strong, (even if she's a ferocious b****).

She would have been perfect for Brad, he doesn't deserve a nice girl, he needs someone to match his caliber of person.

Oh, and why is that dumb blonde Ashley still on the show? I thought she'd be gone long ago.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Michelle Haters Need Not Apply"
Posted by sayhi2urmom on 02-16-11 at 00:55 AM
LAST EDITED ON 02-16-11 AT 00:57 AM (EST)

I so agree with you on this one, Michelle was quite the cun_t, a cun_t and a prick belong together!

Posted by Estee on 02-16-11 at 08:54 AM
Team America said it better.

Alerted, @!$# yeah!

Posted by Ants on 02-16-11 at 10:06 AM
Michelle was only ACTING (getting paid by ABC) like a cnut. She's not like that in real life. Brad's a nice guy. I hope he picks Shawntel.

Posted by Ants on 02-16-11 at 10:08 AM
She's stunning beautiful. She's also an actress, just acting the nasty girl part. I don't think Ashley's dumb. I don't think she's particularly boring either. I just don't see her as a match for Brad.

Posted by mrc on 02-16-11 at 11:42 AM
Michelle sure needs a lot of makeup to make her look "stunningly beautiful." And by a lot, I mean, buckets and buckets.

Posted by jbug on 02-16-11 at 12:40 PM
I noticed while she was crawling all over Brad on the beach, the veins above her bikini top were quite visible;
later - after make-up reapplied - not a trace to be seen.

Posted by mrc on 02-16-11 at 01:26 PM
I noticed the same thing.

A PATCH of banana skin

Posted by Ants on 02-16-11 at 01:05 PM
She's beautiful. Wacky? Maybe. I think she's acting, though. Putting aside her personality, she's beautiful.