URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1913
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Bachelor 15 (Brad II), Episode 7"

Posted by AyaK on 02-15-11 at 00:49 AM
No one started a thread for this -- you slackers.

Six women left. Brad gets three one-on-one dates a nd a group date. No roses on the one-on-one dates. At the end of the show, only four will be left.

Date 1: Emily. Helicopter/picnic. Despite "no roses" rule, Brad tells her that he's keeping her and that he wants to meet her daughter on the hometown visit, so she should make the necessary calls to set it up.

Date 2: Shawntel. Bike ride/reggae concert (Bankie Banks).

Date 3: Britt. Yacht/cliff diving. No magic. Despite "no roses" rule, Brad dumps her on the yacht.

Group date: Ashley, Michelle, Chantal. Photo shoot for Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition. Michelle makes out with Brad during photo shoot. Other two are hurt. Brad gives rose to ... Ashley H

Cocktail party: Brad cancels it.

Rose ceremony. Britt's already gone. And the other loser is ... Michelle, the "old lady" of the remaining bunch at 30.

Final 4: Emily, Shawntel, Ashley H, Chantal.

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Bachelor 15 (Brad II), Episode 7"
Posted by qwertypie on 02-15-11 at 01:05 AM
Thanks for the update, we are just tuning in now. Got my beer in hand.

Posted by rjrabbit on 02-15-11 at 02:13 AM
Thanks Ayak!

I'm so glad that Michelle is gone. I thought for sure that it would be Chantel O. I was afraid it would come down to Michelle and Emily and he would pull a Jake and pick the evil one. I really hope he ends up with Emily. Michelle just seemed mean and controlling. She showed her true colors in the limo. She didn't care for him. It was a competition to her and she's a sore looser.

New siggie by cahaya!

Posted by mrc on 02-15-11 at 09:31 AM
You can have Emily--I'll take Shawntel or Chantal any day.

Buh-bye, Michelle. You really went out with a whimper. Or a snore.

I don't understand Brad's attraction to Ashley. She's pretty needy and whiny.

Britt had no chance and no personality.

Posted by Ants on 02-15-11 at 10:14 AM
>>
>Britt had no chance and no
>personality.

Britt's personality just didn't have a chance to show. Anyway, they weren't a match, so it's just as well that he let her go.

Posted by samboohoo on 02-15-11 at 09:47 AM
Woo Hooo!!!!! She's gone, she's gone, she's gone.

Such a rebel last night, he was. I thought he summed up Michelle quite nicely. The attraction will wane, and then he'll be left with a volatile woman.

I don't know how Brit stayed around for so long. And when she was third to get the one-on-one date, she should have known. I did feel bad for her that she had to go back and pack in front of the women, completely shocked.

Anyone else notice the editing flub in Brad's date with Emily. Her hair was wet one sentence and then dry the next. The conversation worked, but there was major editing there.

At this point, I think it's a Emily/Chantal final 2 based on what's happened and the previews. I'm not sure about him and Ashley. She is so needy and whiny. I don't find her to be at all like she was in the first one-on-one. I can't quite figure out him and Chantal yet - sometimes it's almost like she's two different people. I can't blame her for being somewhat confused. Whenever the two of them are alone, I think he's so different. I think he really likes Shawntel, but I don't know that he can handle her profession.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Posted by jbug on 02-15-11 at 10:00 AM
I actually rewound & watched Emily's hair dry a second time

the attraction will wane, and then he'll be left with a volatile woman.
He's not as dumb as I thought he was

What bugs me every season that I watch this: the bachelor (or bachelorette) always wants all the women (or men) to fall in love with them; they can't wait to hear them say 'I'm falling for you'.
Seems tho that they never think of the final outcome when they are going to choose ONE woman (or man) and the others who have fallen get their hearts broken.

Agman says my new glasses make me look sexy!

Posted by Ants on 02-15-11 at 10:17 AM
> I actually rewound & watched
>Emily's hair dry a second
>time
>

They were on that island for hours and hours, though. They can't show the whole date, so sure, it's edited. I'd give them a pass on her hair being dry.

Posted by jbug on 02-15-11 at 10:22 AM
duh...
I realize the taping takes hours....
silly me - forgetting that not everyone gets a snarky comment.

Posted by Loree on 02-15-11 at 12:34 PM
When viewers are wondering about wet and dry hair it means they are bored. I was wondering if they had to go to the bathroom in the ocean. No bathrooms on that little island.

Posted by Ants on 02-15-11 at 02:31 PM
They dug a hole and crapped into it.

Posted by AyaK on 02-15-11 at 06:55 PM
Smells like a$$.

Posted by samboohoo on 02-15-11 at 10:27 AM
Agree. That's why I sometimes have to give them a pass on certain emotional outbursts. It's also why they're what, 2 for 20 on successful relationships?

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Posted by Loree on 02-15-11 at 12:40 PM
LAST EDITED ON 02-15-11 AT 12:41 PM (EST)

I see absolutely no chemistry between Brad and Emily. I still think he is being told to keep her so they can push for her as the next Bachelorette. Although I think she might be too timid and boring for that role.

I think Britt was so skinny that Brad kept forgetting she was still there. She just disappeared behind the others or a pole or something. When he finally took her on a date he was completely bored. But I think it would have been kinder to let her stay and send her home at the rose ceremony. At least when it is rose-or-no-rose date they have their luggage packed and don't have to return to the house. That was just cruel making her leave alone in the dark in that little dinghy and then facing the other girls.

I knew Michelle was leaving lastnight. I think Brad wanted her out last week and was told to keep her an extra week. But now she was annoying the girls he really does like. And she just went mute in the limo. We didn't even get the fun of seeing her explode. I feel cheated. Hope she shows up at the WTA episode.

I told DH the exact order Brad would hand out the roses. They are so predictable.

Posted by mrc on 02-15-11 at 01:47 PM
You might be right about Brad and Emily. I don't see the same physical chemistry with her as with, say, Chantal. These peeps always go w/ someone with whom they have physical chemistry.

Posted by Ants on 02-15-11 at 02:36 PM
>LAST EDITED ON 02-15-11
>AT 12:41 PM (EST)

>
>> But
>I think it would have
>been kinder to let her
>stay and send her home
>at the rose ceremony.
>At least when it is
>rose-or-no-rose date they have their
>luggage packed and don't have
>to return to the house.
> That was just cruel
>making her leave alone in
>the dark in that little
>dinghy and then facing the
>other girls.
>
>I knew Michelle was leaving lastnight.
> I think Brad wanted
>her out last week and
>was told to keep her
>an extra week. > And she just went
>mute in the limo.
>We didn't even get the
>fun of seeing her explode.
> >
>

I think Brad thought that he was being kinder by telling Britt on the boat rather than forcing her to go through the rose ceremony. Not saying it's right or wrong - just saying that I assume that's what he was thinking.

I think Michelle just got bored with the acting role. That's why she just laid on the seat and didn't say anything. No tears, either.