URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID44
Thread Number: 1911
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"PARIS IS NEXT ON OUT!"

Posted by Simon Cowell on 05-02-06 at 11:22 PM
WITHOUT A DOUBT

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: PARIS IS NEXT ON OUT!"
Posted by seahorse on 05-03-06 at 01:17 AM
We have a celebrity judge in the house. I agree with you on Paris, Simon.

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

Posted by tenmeters on 05-03-06 at 01:25 AM
or Elliot or Taylor. Taylor's first performance was great but his second was very bad.
Unfortunatetely, you Simon gave him a good remark for that horrible rendition.
I think, if the contestants sing anything British, there is a good chance that you Simon will give them good comments regardless of how bad the performance is.

Posted by CattyChat on 05-03-06 at 07:23 AM
Sorry to disagree with you, Ten, but I think Taylor had the best night of all the performers last night. He did great on both of his songs and even better, he was able to showcase his "entertainer" side in his first song -- our wild and crazy Taylor most of us love -- and then showcase his vocal abilities in his second song. Taylor was the winner of the night.

I say Paris is the most in danger, by a mile.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Posted by Chez on 05-03-06 at 05:56 AM
DialIdol has Paris ranked last.
1. Taylor
2. Chris
3. Elliot
4. Katherine
5. Paris

Posted by nailbone on 05-03-06 at 07:17 AM
Yep, that's my prediction as well.

Sig by Arkie!!

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster o-

Posted by singer on 05-03-06 at 07:42 AM
She's probably out, but her singing was fine on both songs. No wow factor for me, though. My prediction is that she will have an excellent singing career.

Other observations:

Chris--please get out of your neck. It's an excruciating sound when you sing in your neck, and you are wrecking your vocal chords. Technique, technique, technique will save you in the long run. Please work on this. Appearance-wise, you still scare me.

Kat--I don't know what you were doing on the first song. The second song was delightful. You looked fabulous both times.

Elliott--I liked both of your songs very much. Again, no wow factor, but maybe you didn't need this last night. I like the way that you look on stage. You have developed an ease in your stage presence that is very appealing.

Taylor--you kicked the ballistics both times. They finally gave you the pimp slot, and I hope that you won the most votes. Loved your shirt in the first song, even when your stomach showed. You are an endearing performer. You got my votes.

--Singer

"Locking - duplicate topic"
Posted by Bebo on 05-03-06 at 09:11 AM
Every week, there's a rankings thread, as well as a should go/will go thread. There's no need to have yet another thread discussing those topics.

Locking as a duplicate and encouraging posters to join in the existing discussions.