URL: http://community.realitytvworld.com/cgi-sys/cgiwrap/rtvw2/community/dcboard.cgi
Forum: DCForumID42
Thread Number: 1911
[ Go back to previous page ]

Original Message
"Bachelor Brad episode 6"

Posted by rjrabbit on 02-08-11 at 02:11 AM
LAST EDITED ON 02-08-11 AT 02:29 AM (EST)

I haven't posted about tonight's episode because starting this afternoon everytime I click on something I get a message about another domain wanting information. It's really annoying.

Anyway. Michelle asked tonight if she's crazy. I yelled YES at my television. Can't believe he kept her. I wasn't surprised that Alli went home. I was surprised about Jackie but I also didn't see a connection between her and Brad.

New siggie by cahaya!

Table of contents

Messages in this discussion
"RE: Bachelor Brad episode 6"
Posted by samboohoo on 02-08-11 at 11:40 AM
I only watched the rose ceremony last night because I had to work. Agree with you about Jackie. They lost whatever spark they had on their first date. But I also just didn't see if with them. She's an artist in NY, and he's a bar owner in Texas. I just don't see that working.

I did manage to see a clip of Michelle and Emily talking on a sofa, and Michelle was saying something about Chantal - I don't remember exactly the words at the moment - but Emily's face was cracking me up. I was thinking, as I'm sure Emily was as well, that Michelle was more describing herself than Chantal.

There is a deleted scene on abc.com of Chantal coming home in Brad's shirt and being greeted by Jackie, who is so excited for her. So I think, at this point, Jackie knew there was no real connection. It leads me to believe there is more of a connection between he and Chantal, and Jackie supports that.

Samboobree, brought to life by Arkie

Posted by jbug on 02-09-11 at 11:12 AM
The others are not bad mouthing Michelle to Brad like they did with Vienna & Jake, - or am I just missing that?
So Brad is seeing Michelle as she is with & around him - which should be enough for him to ditch her - got to believe he is keeping her for a chance to bed her - but not wed her.

It's been a while since I've ridden a horse, but don't you always get on and off on your left side? I didn't pay attention when they got on the horses, but I did notice they got off on the right side - both of them. Was that because it was a better camera angle?

Had to know he wouldn't keep someone who was so afraid of bugs; he wants adventure - adventure often means bug encounters.

Shivering in the cold - Agman 2010

Posted by samboohoo on 02-09-11 at 11:35 AM
Have no idea about horses, but I agree with you that he definitely wants someone who will be adventurous. I never saw any chemistry with he and Alli. I'm not sure what he was thinking with her.

From some of the post-exit interviews, I think Michelle is nicer around the girls than Vienna was. I think Ashley S. was very suprised after watching.

Posted by rjrabbit on 02-11-11 at 06:41 PM
I thought the same thing about the bugs. You can't be adventurous and react to bugs that way. Besides, Texas has lots of bugs that go crunch.

New siggie by cahaya!

Posted by mrc on 02-09-11 at 11:22 AM
Brad is acting more and more with Michelle like Jake did with Vienna. If she is his pick, I predict he'll talk a lot about how "real" she is.

Posted by samboohoo on 02-09-11 at 11:36 AM
I really hope she goes next week. I really, really do.

Posted by Loree on 02-09-11 at 09:31 PM
Chris Harrison isn't even trying to pretend Michelle wins. In his TV Guide interview Chris talks about when he talks to Michelle at The Women Tell All. The final 2 are never at TWTA. Even he knows that it is too obvious that Brad is done with her. She doesn't make the finale.

"Previews for Bachelor Brad episode 7"
Posted by rjrabbit on 02-11-11 at 06:43 PM
I just saw the previews for next Monday's episode and they make it look like Emily leaves. If she was really leaving I don't think they would make it so obvious. What do you think?

New siggie by agman!